TNSET Application form 2020 is going to publish by the Mother Teresa Women’s University. TNSET (Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test) examination is conducted by the Mother Teresa Women’s University. TNSET is a state Nodal Agency of the UGC (University Grant Commission) under the Tamil Nadu government. The TNSET examination is conducted for 26 subjects within a state. And the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) examination is conducted for the candidates who are eligible in the Assistant Professor in Tamil Nadu states University and Colleges. Finally, candidates must appear the TNSET (Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test) written examination to qualified for the Assistant Professor.
TNSET application form 2020 cannot be published in the offline mode. The candidates who are eligible for the TNSET (Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test) Assistant professor, they can be applied for the TNSET examination. Interest candidates can fill the TNSET application form 2020 in an official website. The application form 2020 will be published in the online mode only. Then the candidates are advised to fill the 2020 TNSET application form carefully to avoid the mistakes in the TNSET admit card 2020 . Finally, the candidates can fill the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test (TNSET) application form 2020 will be published in the www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in website.
TNSET Application form 2020 | Tamil Nadu SET Registration, Exam Dates @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Mother Teresa Women’s University|
|Name of the Exam||TNSET (Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
|Result Date||1st week of April 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application form|
TNSET Application form 2020
The Mother Teresa Women’s University will be published the TNSET application form 2020 in the 3rd week of December 2020 . And the last date of fill the TNSET application form 2020 in the 2nd week of February 2020 . The application form of TNSET 2020 cannot be accepted an offline mode and incomplete application form 2020 of TNSET will be definitely rejected. After the board released the TNSET admit card in the 4th week of February 2020 . The exam applied candidates are not allowed without a TNSET admit card 2020.
Steps to fill the TNSET Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the TNSET application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.
TNSET Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- After the candidates can make pay the fee for a TNSET application form and the amount are non-refundable.
- The TNSET application fees details are given below.
|Application fee||Rs. 1500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 500/-|
TNSET Exam Center 2020:
The TNSET (Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test) exam centers are given below.
Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Salem, Tirunelveli, Villupuram, Karaikudi, Vellore, Erode and Thanjavur.
TNSET Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates must be completed in Master Degree or equivalent exam from Institutions / University recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC New Delhi).
- And the candidates should have 55% marks for general / OBC category (Creamy Layer)and 50% marks for OBC (Creamy Layer) / SC / ST / PWD category.
- The candidates are who are studied in final year master degree, they can also eligible.
- Then, the candidates are qualifying exams should be passed in subjects, like Sciences, Humanities (including languages), Social Sciences, Computer Science & 5 Applications, Electronic Sciences, Library and Information Science.
- There is No Age limit.
TNSET 2020 Exam Date
|The opening of the online Application Form||3rd week of December 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||2nd week of February 2020|
|Releasing of Admit Card||4th week of February 2020|
|Date of Examination||1st week of March 2020|
|TENET Answer Key||3rd week of March 2020|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of April 2020|
TNSET Result 2020
Every year TNSET (Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test) examination will be conducted, thus year TNSET exam will be conducted in the 1st week of March 2020 . After the TNSET written exam, the TNSET answer key will be published in the 3rd week of March 2020 . Then, the TNSET result 2020 can be declared in the 1st week of April 2020 . The candidates who are appeared in both Paper I and Paper II in top 6% appearing candidates are eligible for the Assistant Professor by reservation policy of state government. The candidates must at least 40% marks for the general / OBC (Creamy Layer) Category candidates. And the at least 35% marks for the OBC (Non-Creamy Layer / ST / SC / PWD) category candidates. Finally, the authority written test passed candidates can shortlist the candidates for the personal interview.
TNEA 2020 Results/ Merit list, Cutoff, Counseling Process – Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions