TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling will be commenced on after the results publication, the qualified candidates are shortlisted through results and they are eligible for attending counselling process for TS EAMCET 2020 entrance exam. There is various process will be commencing in TS EAMCET counselling, we have enlisted the complete details in this below article. Candidates who can get the important information of TS EAMCET counselling be reading below article fully.
The counselling process is only conducted for candidates who are get qualified in the TS EAMCET 2020 entrance exam and visit the Helpline Centre to get further information of counselling registration. Every applicant should pay the processing fee and get the receipt with a mobile number and Aadhar Number submission. candidates who need to register for TS EAMCET 2020 counselling, they can use the below given procedures.
Procedure for Counselling Registration
- Initially, candidates check the counselling date.
- Attend the TS EAMCET counselling at allotted center on announced date.
- Wait for registration announcement.
- At counselling, submit the TS EAMCET rank card given by the official.
- After submission, candidates need to pay the counselling fee.
- Candidates get the Registration and Verification Form given by on duty officer.
- Enter your hall ticket/admit card number, obtained rank and make a sign on the registration form.
- The registration finished, now candidates’ turn to log out.
- Finally, complete the certificate verification process.
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling
All the shortlisted candidates will be call for the counselling process according to their merit list. The counselling will be conducted by the Telangana Council of Higher Education in the mode of online. In online counselling, students should log in their accounts with valid credentials to participate in the counselling process. Aspirants can choose the college and course as per their eligible cutoff of the concerned participating institution.
The seat will be finalized by the allotted institution to the counselling participated candidates after the verification process. Students should report to the allotted institutions before on the due date for confirming the seat availability or else the seat will be cancelled and assigned to the other candidates. For getting more details candidates should visit the official page @ tseamcet.nic.in.
TS EAMCET 2020 Counselling Help Line Centers
|Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, Masabtank, Hyderabad|
|Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Government Polytechnic, Warangal|
|University Arts And Science College, Subedari Hanamkonda|
|Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad|
|Giriraj Government Degree College P G Block, Nizamabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda|
|Nagarjuna Govt. Degree College, Nalgonda|
|G.M.R. Govt. Polytechnic for Women, Karimnagar|
|Government Polytechnic, Rajagopalpet, Siddipet, Medak (Dist.)|
|Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar|
|Government Polytechnic Women, Medak|
|SR and BGNR govt. Degree College, Khammam|
|Govt. Institute of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad|
|SRR Govt Degree College, Karimnagar|
|J.N. Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad|
|J N T U College of Engineering, Kukatpally, Hyderabad|
|Q.Q Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari Opp:Zoo Park, Hyderabad|
|Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad (Dist)|
|Government Polytechnic, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist.)|
Counselling Required Documents
At the time of counselling students should have to submit their below mentioned original documents at the allotted institution within the stipulated time.
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet with passing certificate
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet with passing certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- TS EAMCET Rank card
- TS EAMCET Hall ticket/Admit card
- Residence certificate with parents also.
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority certificates (if applicable)
Counselling Fee and Mode of Payment
Candidates who are OC/BC category, they have to pay Rs.1000/-
Students who are SC/ST category, they have to pay Rs.500/-
Candidates are required to pay the counselling fee through challan mode remitted in any branch of State Bank of Hyderabad.