TS EAMCET 2020 Cutoff marks is a qualified or minimum mark prescribed by the exam authority of Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad. Every candidate should secure at least equal are above the minimum marks to qualify in the TS EAMCET 2020 entrance examination. we have given some of the important information of TS EAMCET 2020 cutoff marks in this below article, candidates who read the article fully to utilize the given details.
Summary of the TS EAMCET 2020 Cutoff
Exam Name: Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical Common Entrance Test
Exam Organizer: Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad
Examination level: State level
Exam Stream: Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical
Page Information: TS EAMCET 2020 Cutoff
TS EAMCET 2020 Merit List
The merit list will prepare for the candidates who have qualified the examination of TS EAMCET 2020. The merit list is the qualifying marks for getting admission into the institution based on the obtained marks in the entrance examination. All the shortlisted candidates can download their Rank card after the announcement of the result. Candidates can participate in the counselling as per their merit list which will be matched with prescribed eligible marks of the participating institutions.
TS EAMCET 2020 Cutoff
The cutoff is the essential marks for getting admission for the specified course at an institution. The candidates who want to get admission at JNT University or its all affiliated university with have to secure the minimum cutoff marks of 25%. The weightage of the normalization score shall be 75% and the qualifying score is 25%.
Overview of TS EAMCET Cutoff
The cutoff marks is qualified percentile and marks, candidates should be obtained the prescribed score in the TS EAMCET 2020 to pass the entrance test. In every exam, the cutoff is most important to shortlist the candidates in the specified exam.
|Exam||Cut off Percentage||Cutoff marks|
|TS EAMCET 2020||25%||40%|
The above table, the minimum cutoff marks, and percentile are displayed for TS EAMCET 2020 entrance exam. Every CET examiner must secure 25% of marks is taken as qualified in percentile and 40 marks in cutoff to get qualified and eligible to move further admission/counseling process in the entrance exam of TS EAMCET 2020.
Cutoff for Scheduled Category Candidates
- Candidates who are belong to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe category have no cutoff marks is prescribed by the exam authority.
- In the above-mentioned table, cutoff marks shall declare for the category of UR/OBC and other category candidates.
- At the time of admission, the reserved seats are limited for this category to seeking admission in various courses offered by college based on obtained marks in the TS EAMCET 2020 entrance exam.
How to Declare Cutoff Marks?
- Number of students appeared in the entrance exam.
- Number of students qualified in the entrance exam.
- Availability of seats offered in the programme.
- Difficulty level of question paper.
- Previous year cutoff evaluation.