TS Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019 – download for pdf in Mandal Panchayat Officer (MPO) & Mandal Parishad Development Officer (MPDO) syllabus with previous papers available on below page. Telangana Panchayat Raj had announced the vacancies for Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) , Divisional Panchayat Officer(DPO), MPO, MPDO posts. Telangana Panchayat Raj exam date and exam centres will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can Download MPO / MPDO syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information about the TS panchayat Raj examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, eligibility, selection process, cut off, merit list, etc.
Telangana Panchayat Raj Notification
Name of Board – Telangana Panchayat Raj Department
Name of Posts – for Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO) , Divisional Panchayat Officer(DPO), MPO, MPDO posts.
No of Vacancies – 311
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Online Application Form Starting Date – Updated soon
Online Application form Last Date – Updated Soon
Exam Date – will be soon
Official Website – epanchayat.telangana.gov.in
Selection will be based on given following rounds
- Written Test
- Interview Process
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Dear Friends after release the TS Panchayat Raj Department Notification we will updated the Qualification details and age limit.
TS Panchayat Raj Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Telangana Panchayat Raj Department released the 311 MPO, MPDO, DPO, DCEO Vacancy for the candidates. The application starting date will be announced soon at online. So applied candidates must check TS Panchayat Raj Syllabus 2019 before going for the test. We are also providing links to get Telangana Panchayat Raj Hall Ticket & Previous Papers. View latest Telangana Panchayat Raj Question Paper pattern 2019. So, candidates who are interested to apply this TS Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2019 Notification they have to download the TS Panchayat Raj syllabus.
Exam Pattern for Telangana Panchayat Raj ( Expected)
Once the Official will release the notification we will confirm the Pattern & Syllabus.
|Subject Name||No Of Questions||Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper-1:General Studies and
Mental Ability, Culture and History of Telangana
|100||120 minutes||100 marks|
Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development
Programmes, Other Government
schemes including Government of
India and Government of
|100||120 minutes||100 marks|
TS Panchayat Raj Syllabus
General Studies Paper I
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science in everyday life.
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
Quantitative Aptitude/ General Maths
- Problems on Ages
- Ratio and Proportion
- Number Systems
- Pipes and Cisterns
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Boats and Streams
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Discounts etc.
- Time and Distance
- Relationship Concepts.
- Space Visualization.
- Similarities & Differences.
- Figural Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Verbal & Figure Classification.
- Analysis & Judgment.
- Visual Memory.
- Data Sufficiency etc.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
Telangana Panchayat Raj Paper II Syllabus
- Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018.
- Evolution of Panchayat Raj system in India including
- Constitutional amendments and reports of Various Committees.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development
- Department of Government of India and Telangana
- Rural Economy of Telangana: Agriculture, Small-scale Industries, Rural artisans
- Community-Based Organizations and convergence of Welfare Schemes
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Telangana Panchayat Raj Previous Papers
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about theTS Panchayat Raj previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the TS Panchayat Raj examination.
Telangana Panchayat Raj Previous Old Question Papers & Model Papers PDF
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)