TS PolyCET syllabus 2020 can be released on the official website. The TS PolyCET (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the TS PolyCET syllabus 2020. After the board announced the announced the TS PolyCET examination and the same time the TS PolyCET syllabus 2020 will be officially released. The TS PolyCET syllabus cannot be published on the offline mode and the 2020 syllabus of TS PolyCET will be published on the online mode only. Then, the syllabus of TS PolyCET 2020 can be announced on the PDF format only. Finally, the TS PolyCET (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) exam appeared candidates can download the TS PolyCET syllabus 2020 in a www.sbtetap.gov.in website.
TS PolyCET Syllabus 2020 is announced by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. TS PolyCET (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) examination is conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad. The admission will be offered for engineering and Non – Engineering diploma courses. It is a state level polytechnic entrance examination. The TS Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (CET) exam passed candidates can get the admission in the government and Non – government polytechnic institutions or colleges in a Telangana state.
TS PolyCET Syllabus 2020 | TS Polytechnic CET Exam Pattern, Eligibility @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad.|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS PolyCET)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
TS PolyCET Syllabus 2020
TS PolyCET syllabus 2020 is very useful for the exam appeared candidates. The candidates who are getting more marks in written examination, they can study the syllabus of TS PolyCET 2020. And the candidates do not skip any TS PolyCET syllabus topics and the aspirants must prepare TS PolyCET syllabus 2020 & TS PolyCET previous year question paper. The TS PolyCET syllabus 2020subjects are given below.
TS PolyCET Syllabus of Chemistry
- The States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Atomic Structure
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Urea and malonic ester
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis and purification of organic compounds
- Preparation, Properties, and Reactions of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing oxygen
- Reactions of Benzene and heterocyclic compounds
- Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
- Phase equilibria & Solutions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Basic Concepts in Organic Chemistry and Stereochemistry
- Organic compounds with the functional group containing nitrogen
- Organic compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
- Biomolecules – Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
- Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
- Environmental Chemistry, etc
TS PolyCET Syllabus of Physics
- A structure of Atom
- Chemical Bonding
- Carbon & its Compounds
- Classification of Elements
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chemical Equations & Reactions
- Acids, Bases & Salts
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface
- Human Eye & Colorful World
- Reflection of Light
TS PolyCET Syllabus of Mathematics
- Real Numbers
- Number System
- Quadratic Equations
- Linear Equations
- Coordinate Geometry
- Surface Areas & Volume
- Mathematical Modeling
TS PolyCET Exam Pattern 2020
- The TS PolyCET (Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test) will be conducted in pen and paper-based (offline mode).
- Then, the TS PolyCET question paper will be asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ).
- There are 120 TS PolyCET question will be asked the official board.
- There is no negative marking correction.
- And the exam held on the 2 hours.
- The English and Telugu language only asked in examinations.
Number of Questions
TS PolyCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- And the candidates should be permanently native in Telangana State.
- Aspirants must be completed in the SSC exam from a recognized board
- And the candidates should have 35% marks.
TS Polycet 2020 Exam Dates
|Online Application Release||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last date to fill the application||2nd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card Release||3rd week of April 2020|
|Date of Exam||4th week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||1st week of May 2020|
|OMR Sheet Release||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counselling Starts||Last week of May 2020|
TS PolyCET Result 2020
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad entrance exam held on the 4th week of April 2020. And the candidates who are appeared for the Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS PolyCET) they can download the TS PolyCET answer key and match the answer key within a question paper. Then, the TS PolyCET result 2020 can be officially published on the 1st week of May 2020 and the TS PolyCET result and TS PolyCET Cut off marks can be announced on the same date. And the TS PolyCET OMR sheet released in the 2nd week of May 2020. Finally, the TS PolyCET counseling started in the last week of May 2020.
How to download the TS PolyCET Syllabus 2020| TS Polytechnic CET Exam Pattern, Eligibility @ Online
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.sbtetap.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus TS PolyCET link on the home
- Click the TS PolyCET syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.