TSICET 2020 will be conducted by the Kakatiya University of Warangal. TSICET 2020 Provides Admit Card to the Candidates Who Appear for the TSICET 2020 Exam. Admit Card is also Known as Hall Ticket. These Admit Card will not be sent via post or through E-Mail. Admit Card is an Important Document for the Candidates Who Appear for the Exam.
Contents on TSICET 2020 Admit Card
The Contents on the TSICET 2020 Admit Card are as follows
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Roll Number
- Venue of the Examination
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of the Examination
TSICET 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for TSICET 2020 are as follows
- Exam Section Consists of Analytical Ability, Communication Ability, Mathematical Ability
- Questions are based on multiple choice based type.
- Total Number of Questions in TSICET 2020 Exam is 200 Questions
- Analytical Ability consists of 75 Questions
- Mathematical Ability Questions consist of 75 Questions
- Communication Ability consists of 150 Questions
TSICET 2020 Admit Card
- TSICET 2020 Admit card is also known as Hall Ticket
- Admit Card for TSICET 2020 will be available on the official site of TSICET 2020.
- Candidates can download the TSICET 2020 Admit Card from the Official Site.
- TSICET 2020 Admit Card will not be sent through Post or E-Mail.
TSICET 2020 Admit Card Downloading Procedures
The Downloading Procedures for TSICET 2020 Exam is as follows
- Log in to the Official Site of TSICET 2020
- After logging in Candidates must provide the Essential Details which are asked on the TSICET 2020 Admit Card
- After Providing Essential Details Candidates can download the TSICET 2020 Admit Card by clicking the download
- Before clicking Submit Button Candidates must check the Details mentioned on the TSICET 2020 Admit Card
- After Downloading TSICET 2020, Admit Card Candidates must take multiple copies of printouts for further usages.