TSRJC Syllabus 2020 will be available in the www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in. TSRJC CET exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the TSRJC CET Syllabus 2020. Telangana State Residential Junior College conducts the TSRJC Common Entrance Test (CET), candidates who are getting more marks in the TSRJC CET examination, they can study the Syllabus, previous year question paper and model question paper. And the syllabus will be available in online mode only. Exam aspirants can visit the official site, download the syllabus of TSRJC CET.
TSRJC Syllabus 2020 can be useful for the Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test appeared candidates. Exam aspirants who are getting more marks in the TSRJC CET written examination, they can well prepare in TSRJC syllabus 2020. Candidates do not skip any 2020 TSRJC syllabus topics and must study TSRJC model question paper or previous year question papers.
TSRJC Syllabus 2020 | CET Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Telangana State Residential Junior College|
|Name of the Exam||TSRJC Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Exam / Merit List|
|Result Date||Announced soon|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||TSRJC Syllabus|
TSRJC Syllabus 2020
Candidates who passed in the SSC examination, they can eligible for the Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET). And the exam will cover the students SSC subject also. Examiners can study Mathematics, Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Studies and English Subject. Finally, the TSRJC syllabus & TSRJC Model Question Paper full details are given below.
- Physical Science
- Biological science
- Social Studies
- Reading Comprehension
- Letter writing
- Grammar and Vocabulary
- Direct & Indirect Speech
- Sentence Correction
- Real Number
- Arithmetic Progression
- Chemical Reactions
- Heat and kinetics
- Atomic Numbers
- Acids and Base
- Base and Salts
- Atomic Mass
- Structure of Atom
- Circulatory system
- Respiratory System
- Reproduction System
- Neurons and Control System
- Ideas for Development
- Climate of India
- Indian Culture
- Heritage of India
- Employment and Unemployment
- Per Capita Income
Candidates study the model question paper and previous year question paper also, it is one chance to getting more marks in the TSRJC CET (Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test).
TSRJC CET Mode Question Paper -Check Here
TSRJC CET Eligibility 2020
- Candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in first attempt in March, 2020 only.
- Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST and minority candidates must secure minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates
TSRJC CET Reservations:
- SC:15%, ST:06%, BC-A:07 % BC-B:10%, BC-C:01%, BC-D:07, BC-E:04%.
- Spl category Reservation: PHC:3%, Sports:3% CAP( Children of Armed Personnel):3%.
TSRJC CET Exam Dates 2020
|Application form available form||March 2020|
|Last date of Application form||April 2020|
|Issue of Admit card||May 2020|
|Last Date of Admit card downloaded||May 2020|
|Date of the Examination||May 2020|
|Result Date||Announced Soon|
|Date of first counseling||May 2020|
TSRJC CET Exam Pattern 2020
- TSRJC CET question paper will be bilingual language (English / Telugu)
- And the question will be Objective type questions.
- The examination will be conducted by 2 ½ hours.
- Examiners mark their answers in OMR sheet.
|Code No||Group||Subjects||Duration||Max Marks|
|01||MPC||English – Mathematics – Physical Science||2 ½ Hours||150|
|02||BPC||English – Bio. Science – Physical Science||2 ½ Hours||150|
|03||CEC / MEC||English – Social Studies – Physical Science||2 ½ Hours||150|
TSRJC CET Exam Centers
Examination Centers: District Headquarters of 10 Erstwhile Districts (Candidate may choose any District to appear for Test).
Issue of TSRJC CET Hall Ticket 2020
- Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at http://tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, www.tresidential.cgg.gov.in from 06.05.2020 to 18.05.2020 with the reference number allotted to them.
- Candidates must download the hall tickets from the website only. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/ posted to the candidate.
- Request for issue of duplicate Hall Ticket will not be entertained.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination, without hall ticket.
Get TSRJC Answer Key 2020 | TSRJC Result 2020
How to download the TSRJC Syllabus 2020 | CET Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- First,all the Aspirants go to the official website www.tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus TSRJC CET link on the home
- Click the syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.