TSSET 2020 application form is issued to candidates who have registered themselves on online. Candidates who are applying for TSSET 2020 exam must satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates must fill the application form in online mode only. TSSET 2020 exam is conducted by Osmania University. Candidates must visit the official site of TSSET 2020 for more details and updates regarding TSSET 2020 examination. TSSET 2020 application form is available on the official site only.
TSSET 2020 Important Dates
The important dates for TSSET 2020 exam are mentioned below. The dates which are mentioned below are of expected dates and candidates who wants to know about the official dates must log in to the official site of TSSET 2020 for more details and updates.
- TSSET 2020 exam commences on – June 2020
- TSSET 2020 hall ticket download on – May 2020
Commencement of submission of TSSET 2020 application form – February 2020
Last date for submitting TSSET 2020 application form – March 2020
TSSET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria determine whether the candidate is eligible for appearing TSSET 2020 exam or not. The eligibility criteria for TSSET 2020 exam are as follows
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of PG degree in related subjects are eligible for appearing in TSSET 2020 exam.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks in master degree or equivalent exam can appear for the TSSET 2020 examination.
Candidates must regularly visit the official site of TSSET 2020 for more updates and details regarding TSSET 2020 examination.
TSSET 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee for TSSET 2020 entrance exam is RS.1000 for general category candidates.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PC category candidates must pay RS.500
- Candidates must pay the application fee only through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card or through net banking.