TUEE Application Form 2020: Tezpur University Entrance Exam Application Form will be available in February 2020. Applicants can fill the application form of TUEE entrance exam in the mode of online at the official page of Tezpur University. Tezpur University is conducted the Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) for providing admission into various courses available at this University. TUEE is conducted in offline mode, in June each year.
Tezpur University will publish the TUEE decision in the form of a merit list, which is available on tezuadmissions.com. The Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE) for admission to PG and PhD courses will be held from May to June 2020. To register, candidates must visit the official website and fill in personal details and create a password and register. Read the full article below to learn more about Tezpur University and TUEE 2020.
TUEE Application Form 2020
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Tezpur University in Assam|
|Name of the Exam||Tezpur University Entrance Examination (TUEE)|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test and Counselling|
|Starts from application||February 2020|
|End of Application Form||April 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
|Page Details||Application Form|
TUEE Application Form 2020
Candidates must meet the course-specific qualification set by the University before completing the TUEE Application Form. TUEE application forms can be submitted only in online mode. Eligible applicants can register themselves in the TUEE Application Portal and begin applying. students wishing to get admission in various Integrated, Postgraduate, PG Diploma and Certificate courses should complete the application form.
At the time of form filling the below mentioned documents should be keep ready for filling and uploading process.
- Candidate Photograph and Signature
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking
Important Dates of TUEE 2020 Exam
|Commencement of Application form||February 2020|
|Closing Date of Application form||April 2020|
|Release Admit card Date||May 2020|
|Exam Date||June 2020|
|Result||Last Week of June 2020|
|Beginning of class||July 2020|
How To Apply TUEE 2020 Application form
- The official website of the university ie tezu.ernet.in and click on “Apply Online” button.
- Candidates will redirect to the admission page
- Select the “Register” button.
- After registration, a preview of the personal details will be displayed on the screen.
- If the details are correct, click on the confirmation button. Otherwise click the “Change” button to edit the information, because the information cannot be changed after it is submitted
- Then, the applicants will redirect to the registration form. Aspirants must fill in all mandatory fields marked with red stars.
- If you enter the details successfully, a confirmation message will display on the screen.
- Students will be sent an email with the email ID and verification code provided to them.
- Email ID has an activation link, which enables you to activate and verify the registered account
TUEE application form must be completed in online mode only. Candidates can pay online through credit/debit cards or net banking.
Mode of Payment
Online Mode: Applicants can pay the application fees in the way of online mode. i.e, online transactions.
Eligibility Criteria of TUEE
Candidates who are going to apply for different programs should check the recommended qualifications for each project. The PDF file given here indicates the eligibility criteria for each course with intake. Once all the required requirements are met, a applicant can apply for admission. Below we have mentioned the detailed eligibility criteria of TUEE 2020 in the format of PDF.