UCEED Syllabus 2020 is going to publish by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. UCEED Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Important Dates will be released on the official website. Syllabus of UCEED can be published in PDF format only. An Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the UCEED Syllabus 2020. The UCEED syllabus released to date on the official prescribed notification. UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design) is a National level entrance examination. Indian Institute of Technology Bombay conduct the UCEED exam and conduct the admission of B.Des for 4 years. The exam passed candidates can get the admission for the IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIITDM Jabalpur. An exam applied candidates can download the UCEED syllabus on www.uceed.iitb.ac.in website.
UCEED Syllabus 2020| Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Official Website
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.|
|Name of the Exam||Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design.|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test and Counselling|
|Result Date||1st March 2020|
|Name of the Category||Entrance Exam|
UCEED Syllabus 2020
In yearly once, the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay conducts the UCEED Entrance exam. The UCEED Syllabus 2020 topics are given below.
- Visualization and spatial ability
- Observation and design sensitivity
- Environmental and social awareness
- The analytical and logical reasoning
- Language and creativity
- Design thinking and problem solving
The UCEED exam applied aspirants can study the syllabus of UCEED 2020 are given above points. Candidates can study above UCEED Syllabus topics to get a score well in the UCEED entrance exam.
UCEED Exam Pattern
- The UCEED entrance examination can be conducted on Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- The UCEED test duration will be 3 hours.
- And the UCEED question paper can be asked for the English
- There is 3 section in a UCEED question paper.
- Four marks for each correct answer and no negating marking in section A and section B. In section C, 3 marks for each correct answer and 1 mark reduced for an incorrect
UCEED Eligibility Criteria
- The UCEED exam applied candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- The UCEED exam applied candidates must be completed in the 12th or equivalent exam from recognized board / University.
- OBC category candidates should have born on or after October 1994 and SC / ST / PWD category candidates have born on or October
UCEED 2020 Important Date
|Commencement of online application||9th October 2019|
|Last date of application||14th November 2019|
|Registration with late fee||16th November 2019|
|Downloading of admit card||1st January 2020|
|The last date for rectification of discrepancies in the admit card||5th January 2020|
|Date of Examination||19th January 2020|
|The release of Draft Answer Key||25th January 2020|
|Last date for sending Comments about Draft Answer Key||31st January 2020|
|The announcement of result & scorecard||1st March 2020|
|Application for B.Des programme||8th – 30th June 2020|
|Seat allotment round 1||4th July 2020|
|Seat allotment round 2||11th July 2020|
|Seat allotment round 3||15th July 2020|
How to download the UCEED Syllabus 2020| Exam Pattern, Important Dates @ Official Website
- First, all the Aspirants go to the official website www.uceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Find the syllabus UCEED link on the home
- Click the UCEED syllabus link.
- A new page will be open in PDF format.
- Finally, download the PDF file.