UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2019 – Uttarakhand Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC Group C ( JA/ PA/ Steno) Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 for Interview and Call Letter available here. UKSSSC Group C Exam Date 2019 and Exam Centre will be announced soon at our page. UKSSSC Group C (Junior Assistant & Steno/Personal Assistant) Exam Admit card released soon at our page. UKSSSC Group C Admit card 2019 Download now. UKSSSC Group C Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern, UKSSSC Group C Interview Call letter, UKSSSC Group C Selection List, UKSSSC Group C Answer Key & Result, UKSSSC Group C Document verification, UKSSSC Group C Notification, UKSSSC Group C Roll Number, Candidates Name, Hall Ticket Full Details get following the page.
Official Notification – Check Here
UKSSSC Group C 2019 JA, Steno Admit Card Details
The appointing authority shall determine and intimate to the Commission the number of vacancies to be filled up through the Commission during the course of the year of recruitment as also the number of the vacancies to be reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other categories in accordance with the law for the time being in force in this behalf.
The commission shall, as soon as possible after the receipt the prescribed Requisition letters The appointing authority shall determine and intimate to the Commission the number of vacancies to be filled up through the Commission during the course of the year of recruitment as also the number of the vacancies to be reserved for the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and other categories in accordance with the law for the time being in force in this behalf.
UKSSSC Group C 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Examination – Group C (Junior Assistant & Steno/Personal Assistant)
Name of Organization – Uttarakhand Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission UKSSSC
No of Vacancy – 329 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in/
Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment Eligibility or Qualification Details
Candidates willing to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment to fill in a total of 329 Group C Vacancy must have to possess some of the educational qualifications as per the positions announced as listed in the official notification.
UKSSSC Group C Application Form is issued by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC). Apply Online for UKSSSC Group C recruitment 2019 to appear in the exam. All candidates who eligible and interested can apply for UKSSSC Group C 2019 application form at sssc.uk.gov.in in the first place. Get here complete details of UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2019 and exam date.
UKSSSC Group C 2019 Recruitment Selection Process
Method of Process
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of UKSSSC are invited for the written test of the UKSSSC Group C Exam. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the UKSSSC Group C Exam. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
UKSSSC Group C UK Sub-Ordinate Service Selection Commission Written Examination
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Group C
|Exam Types||Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Durations|
- UKSSSC technician Exam Consists of Objective type test.
- It consists of two papers
- For Part I there will be 50 questions.
- For Part II there are 50 questions.
- Therefore the total number of questions is 100.
- Each Question carries one mark.
- Therefore the maximum marks are 100.
- The Exam Duration is 2 hours.
Syllabus for UKSSSC Group C
- General Knowledge
- General Hindi
- General Studies
- Concerned Subjects
ADMIT CARD (Admission Letter)
Download Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019: The Posts include Junior Assistant & Steno/Personal Assistant posts. The उत्तराखंड अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग wants to recruit the candidates through written test. Regarding this exam, candidates are in search of UKSSSC Group C Admit Card 2019. Know the UKSSSC is planning to announce the Exam Date and sssc.uk.in Group C Admit Card 2019 Release date soon.
- It is important for candidates to carry admit card on day of exam / interview. In other words, the center will not allow entry to any test taker who does not have UKSSSC admit card.
- Candidate will know of exam date and time from hall ticket. One must arrive on exam center on time.
- Equally important is that you will know exam center assigned through admit card of UKSSC.
All in all, the hall ticket / call letter / admit card is an extremely important document. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), shall release admit cards before exam. Then it is responsibility of candidate to obtain it before exam / interview.
Details to Cross Check on UKSSSC Group C Exam Call Letter
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Authority Board Name
- Exam Name
- Date of the Examination and Timings
- Applicants Gender and Category
- Registration or Application Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center Name and Address
- Venue Code
- Candiadtes’s Photo and Signature
- Identification marks
- Post Name
- Exam Mode
- And Exam Instructions
UKSSSC Group C Verification Details
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
Procedure to Download UKSSSC Group C 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UKSSSC
Download UKSSSC Group C Interview & DV Call Letter