UPESEAT Entrance Exam Pattern 2020 – Download Syllabus & Dates

UPESEAT Entrance Exam Pattern 2020: UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern and its Syllabus are explained here. Candidates can practice the UPESEAT Entrance Exam Syllabus to the UPESEAT Admission 2020. Students who will participate in the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) Engineering Aptitude Test 2020 Exam should need to know the exam pattern & syllabus. The UPESEAT 2020 Entrance Test will conduct on 08th – 15th May 2020. Applicants can fill the online application form @ admission.upes.ac.in till on 03rd May 2020.

ADVERTISING

UPESEAT Exam Dates 2020

Events Dates
Availability of Application Form 10th September 2019 – 03rd May 2020
Downloading of Admit Card 18th April 2020
Exam Date 08th – 15th May 2020
Result Declaration 1st week of June 2020

UPESEAT 2020 Exam Pattern

It is a must to know the exam pattern of every entrance test. The exam pattern is the blueprint of the entrance test which means it has the details about the number of questions, duration of exam, etc. Below we have mentioned the detailed exam pattern of the UPESEAT 2020 Exam.

UPSEAT Entrance Exam Pattern

Examination Mode Computer Based Test
Type of Questions Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
Medium of Question Paper English
Time Duration 03 Hours
No. of Sections
  • English Language
  • Current Affairs
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • Mathematics
No. of Questions 200
Marking Scheme For Correct Answer: +1 Mark

For Incorrect Answer: No negative Mark

Distribution of Questions

There is totally 200 question will be asked in the format of MCQs. Here we have listed out the distribution of the question pattern for each section.

Subject No. of Questions
Physics 50
Chemistry 50
Mathematics 50
Current Affairs 20
English Language 30

UPESEAT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2020

The entrance test syllabus will ask from the topics such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics in the intermediate (10+2) examination level. However, the university will not provide the syllabus pattern. Aspirants can practice the below mentioned important topics.

Subjects Syllabus
Mathematics Differential Equations, Vector Calculus, Group Theory, Real Analysis, Linear Algebra, Integral Calculus, Functions of one, two, three real variables, Sequence and Series of Real Numbers
Physics

ADVERTISING

 

Electricity and Magnetism, Kinetic theory and Thermodynamics, Modern Physics, Solid State Physics & Devices and Electronics, Mathematical Methods, Oscillations, Waves and Optics, Mechanical and General Properties of Matter
Chemistry

 

Solid State, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical and Phase Equilibria, Adsorption, Spectroscopy, Electrochemistry, Organic chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry
Current Affairs Achievements, Awards, Abbreviations, Constitution, Economy, Geography, Government, History, Sports, Laws, Organizations
English Language Reading and Comprehension, Vocabulary Sentence Improvements, Spot the Errors, Para Jumbles, Clauses, Word Associations, Para Completion, Phrase Replacement, Grammar, Parts of Speech, Match the Columns, Subject-Verb Agreement, Synonyms, Cloze Test, Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, Common Errors

UPESEAT Entrance Test 2020

UPESEAT entrance test is conducted for providing admission to the B.Tech course. There is a total of 80% of seats will be provided for the UPESEAT qualified candidates and the remaining 20% seats will be offered to the candidates who have secured 80% marks in the qualifying examination.