UPESEAT 2020 Results to be Declared Check @ www.upes.ac.in

The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies UPES Engineering Aptitude Test commonly called as UPESEAT 2020. This entrance exam offers admission in various UG engineering programs for engineering aspirants. Candidates who interested, they should check the eligibility and apply for this exam within the last date of application submission. It also considered rank in JEE Main 2020 entrance exam. UPESEAT 2020 Results announced after the exam get over. The results released on the expected month of June 2020 by the official website of exam conducting authority.

ADVERTISING

UPESEAT 2020 Entrance Exam Dates

Application form starts from – 14 September 2018

Deadline for filling the application form – May 2020

Hall ticket available from – May 2020

Results announcement – May 2020

Counseling for Merit list candidates starts from – May 2020

ADVERTISING

Counseling for JEE Main aspirants – Third week of June 2020

Counseling for UPESEAT 2020 Rank on – Fourth week of June 2020

Classes commenced from – July 2020

UPESEAT 2020 Results

UPESEAT 2020 Result announced by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies from its official website. At last year, the results declared in the first week of June, in this year the expected month of July last week is to be declared tentatively. After checked the results, candidates can know their score and the results used for admitting candidates in 80 % of seats in engineering courses by the university.

UPESEAT 2020 Counseling Process

The counseling conducts for three times for UPESEAT 2020 exam admission. Initially, counseling starts for merit list candidates by the University on the second week of June and JEE Main aspirants are called for counseling on the third week of June. Finally, June last week conducts for UPESEAT 2020 entrance exam qualified candidates/ Rank holders. Candidates follow the counseling instruction at the time of counseling process. The 80 % seats are filled from UPESEAT 2019 merit and qualified students. And the remaining 20 % of seats are admitted from JEE Main aspirants.

Steps to Download the UPESEAT 2020 Results

Enter official website of exam conducting authority

Click the results tab on the first page of official website.

Fill the mandatory details of registration number, password/ date of birth.

After login, the results displayed on the screen.

Finally, download the results for further reference.

Check UPESEAT Results 2020