UPMT 2020 Application Form is issued to Candidates who have Successfully Registered Themselves on Online. UPMT 2020 is also called as Uttarakhand Pre – Medical Test is conducted on a State Level of Uttarakhand State. UPMT 2020 Offers Admission to Various Medical Courses like MBBS and BDS. It is a State Level Medical Entrance Exam.
UPMT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for UPMT 2020 Exam are as follows
- Candidates who are Applying for UPMT 2020 Examination must be 17 Years of Age as on the Time of Admission
- Candidates who have Cleared Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or its Equivalent Examination Can Apply for this Exam.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% Marks in the Higher Secondary Examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB).
- Candidates who are Applying for Higher Secondary Examination can also Apply for UPMT 2020 Examination.
- Candidates must have also cleared Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English Individually.
UPMT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for UPMT 2020 Exam is as follows
- UPMT 2020 Exam Consists of 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- Each Question Carriers one Marks.
- UPMT 2020 Examination Conducted in Both English and Hindi.
UPMT 2020 Important Dates
The Important dates for UPMT Exam is as follows
- Online Registration for UPMT Exam starts on – March 2020
- Last Date for Applying on Online for UPMT Exam – April 2020
- UPMT Admit Card will be issued on – May 2020
- UPMT Examination starts on – May 2020
The Dates which are mentioned above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates must log on to the Official Site of UPMT 2020 .