UPPGMET – 2020 Entrance Exam has scheduled on Jan 2020 across the state. UPUMCWA board has announced notification regarding Admit Card , Enclosures ,Eligibility Criteria, Conduct of Examination, Syllabus ,Counselling, Evaluation & Declaration of Result/Merit all above things detailed information’s available below following pages
UPPGMET 2020 Admit Card : Candidates who are all applied for the MBBS Entrance Test they should have admit card in their hand before of entering in the examination hall. Admit Cards will be available for download from the website www.upumcwa.org on January 2020 onwards candidates can download from the official website. For download admit card candidates should have to follow below following steps
- Two passport size photographs, similar to that pasted on application form i.e. from the
- Rs. 100/- as fee for duplicate admit card.
- Photocopy of Application Form along with Application Form No.
- Proof of sending the application form through Speed Post.
- Proof of identity such as Passport/Voter ID Card/Pan Card/DL/High School Certificate etc.
which must consist the photograph of candidate.
Downloading Admit Card Problem/Issue : If a candidates can’t able to download their registration slip due to any technical or server problem means they can contact through phone number +91-9897600270 or Coordinator’s Mobile No. +91-9412761020 for necessary assistance.
- Applicants should have completed degree of M.B.B.S Course from an institute duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
- The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 2020.
- Applicants should have their registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
- Subject to Regulations on Post Graduate Medical Education, 2000.
UPPGMET Application forms : UPPGMET 2020 Exam applications available Online & Offline
Candidates can download applications from http://www.upumcwa.org/pgreg15/reg_form.aspx & http://www.upumcwa.org/pgreg15/default.aspx on or before last date which one has mentioned below following ,
Forms Available for PG online filling /download/offline : 2020
Forms Available for UG online filling /download/offline : 2020
UPUMCWA is conducting UPPGMET-2020 for admission in M.D./M.S./ Post Graduate Diploma course from the academic session starting in 2020.
UPPGMET entrance examination will be held on January, 2020, Saturday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
UPPGMET-2020 will consists of a maximum of 250 marks.
Minimum cut-off pass percentage of marks in UPPGMET-2020 shall be 50% and merit shall be determined on the basis of marks secured in UPPGMET-2020.
Admit Card , Enclosures ,Eligibility Criteria, Conduct of Examination, Syllabus ,Counselling, Evaluation & Declaration of Result/Merit for further details regarding above mentioned topics applicants need to visit here : Further Details
UPPGMET-UPCMET 2020 UG/PG Entrance Exam Apply now at www.upumcwa.org
UPPGMET-2020 Exam Result/Merit, Answer Keys & Counselling