UPPSC BEO Books 2020 is discussed here, check UPPSC Block Education Officer Study Materials at pdf. Based on official prescribed Syllabus for Prelims & Mains Exam, the given UPPSC BEO Preparation Books and Uttar Pradesh PSC Block Education Officer Study Material PDF will update. Check the UP Block Education Officer Study Books @ Online. The UPPSC BEO Online Books are most useful for start your studies and improve the General Studies subjects.
UPPSC BEO Books 2020 Study Materials PDF
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has organized the recruitment for Block Education Officer / Khand Shiksha Adhikari Posts to fill 309 vacancies. keep visiting our page to check Recruitment latest details based on the official announcement. All the interested candidates should qualified in the Bachelors degree with the required age limit and other qualification. who are eligible, they need to apply before 13 January 2020 the last date of application submission. Based on the official notification details, we updated the Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Scheme, Marks, Minimum Qualifying Marks, Selection Process in this page.
Overview of the UPPSC Preparation Books & Study Material PDF
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Organizer||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Level||Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||Block Education Officer / Khand Shiksha Adhikari|
|No of Vacancies||309|
|Page Details||Books and Study Material|
UPPSC BEO Books – Block Education Officer Study Materials PDF
UPPSC BEO Study Material has been given here. In this we have given study Uttar Pradesh Block Education Officer All Vacancies materials. Here we given complete subject wise UP BEO Preparation Books pdf. Candidates can download the books from our careerspages website. We clearly enlisted the set of study materials for UPPSC BEO preparation book materials @ PDF. We will update the links with UP BEO Study material in Hindu & English pdf and stay tuned for more updates.
UPPSC BEO Preparation Books will Available @ Rs.49
UPPSC Block Education Officer Syllabus
UPPSC BEO Prelims Exam Syllabus
- General Science
- History of India
- Indian National Movement
- Indian Polity, Economy & Culture
- Indian Agriculture, Commerce & Trade
- Population, Ecology & urbanization (In India context)
- World Geography & Indian Geography & Natural Resources of India
- Current National and International Important events
- General Intellgentia including Logic & Reasoning
- Specific Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
- Elementry Mathematics up to Class 10th level:-Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry.
UPPSC BEO Prelims Exam Pattern
In preliminary examination, the Block Education Officer there will be paper of general studies (objective).
There will be 120 questions are given.
The total marks of 300 is given.
Candidates have 2 hours of exam duration to complete exam.
UPPSC BEO Mains Exam Syllabus
- History of India
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Geography of India
- Indian Polity
- Indian Agriculture
- Current National Issues and topics of Social relevance, India and the World
- Indian Economy
- International Affairs and Institutions
- Development in the field of Science and Technology, Communication and Space
- Recent development in education (Indian context)
- Specific knowledge regarding Culture, Agriculture, Industry Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC BEO Mains Exam Pattern
In the Main (Written) Examination, there will be two compulsory papers like General Studies and General Hindi and Essay of 3-3 hours and 200-200 marks. Thus, the main examination will be total of 400 marks. The question papers and the division of marks for the composition of general study paper is as follows:
Total number of questions will be 40. All questions will be mandatory. All the questions will be divided into sections. Under Section A, 10 questions will be of general answer (word limit of answers is 125) and each question will be of 10 marks. Under Section B,
10 questions will be short answer (word limit of answers is 50) and each question will be of 6 marks. Under Section C, 20 questions will be very short answer (word limit of answers is 25) and each question will be of 2 marks.
Under General Hindi and Essay, the First section will be of 100 marks of general Hindi and second section of Hindi Essay will be of 100 marks.
Selection shall be made on the basis of given following rounds
- Written Test (Preliminary Exam & Main Exam)
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Check Admit Card
Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF
Previous Papers Download
|Exam Date & Centre|
|Cut Off Marks (Minimum Marks)|