Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Exam Date & centre 2019 mentioned below the page. UPPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Date, UPPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Date and etc. Candidates can able download UPPSC Civil Judge (PCS J) Written Test Date and also get following the page. UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge PCS J Selection Date, UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Prelims Date, UPPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge Main Exam Date and for more important dates get following the page. UPPSC Civil Judge for Junior Division Selection Process, UPPSC Civil Judge for Junior Division Eligibility, UPPSC Civil Judge for Junior Division Document verification and etc. Dear Applicants we are provide UPPSC Civil Judge for Junior Division Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPPSC Civil Judge for Junior Division 2019 Exam Date & Centre
The U.P. Public Service Commission shall hold a Preliminary Examination at various Centres of the Districts mentioned in below of this advertisement for selecting suitable candidates for admission to the U.P. Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Main (Written) Examination, 2019 .
The selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in Main (written) examination and Interview. The Centre of Examination, decided by the Commission, will be intimated to the candidates by means of their e-Admit Card. The no. of Districts/centres may be increased/decreased according to final number of applications received in the office of the Commission.
Download UPPSC Civil Judge Mains Exam Admit Card 2019 : Available NOW
UPPSC PCS Pre Exam Date :
UPPSC PCS Main Exam Date : 17 June 2019
There shall be three stages of Competitive Examination Viz. Preliminary Examination (Objective and Multiple Choice Type), Main Examination (Written Conventional Type and Viva-voce (Personality Test).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
The minimum efficiency standard for S.C. & S.T. candidates is fixed 30% i.e. the Candidates of these Categories shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 30% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination.
Similarly, the minimum efficiency standard for the candidates of other categories is fixed 40% i.e. such candidates shall not be placed in the merit/select list if they have secured less than 40% marks in the Preliminary/Main examination.
All such candidates who have secured less marks than the marks of minimum efficiency standard as fixed by the Commission shall be treated disqualified.
Candidates are directed to fill in all the entries correctly in the OMR Answer Sheet. In case of leaving them blank or filling them erroneously the candidate will be wholly responsible for the same & the commission may decide not to evaluate his/her OMR Answer Sheet. The information’s filled in the Answer sheets must not be erased by whitener, blade or rubber etc.
In the Preliminary Examination for the objective type Question papers, penalty (Negative Marking) shall be imposed for wrong answers given by the candidates which is as below
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answer happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J 2019 Junior Division Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPPSC Civil Judge PCS J 2019 Junior Division
- Paper I – General Knowledge
- Paper II – Law
- Law-I (Substantive Law)
- Law-II (Procedure and Evidence)
- Law-III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)
Exam Pattern for UPPSC Civil Judge for Junior Division 2019
- The written test was of Subjective Type.
- There were five composite paper in written exam.
- There were Two Papers of General Knowledge, Language & Three Papers of Law.
- This paper will be of 200 marks.
- Essay to be written in English 60 marks
- English Précis writing 60 marks
DENTITY VERIFICATION for UPPSC Civil Judge for Junior Division 2019
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling
Related Examination Details
- UPPSC PCS J Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019| Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge (Jr. Division) Previous Papers
- UPPSC Civil Judge Previous Old Question Papers | UP PCS J Model Papers
- UPPSC Civil Judge Pre Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | uppsc.up.nic.in Junior Division Call Letter
- UPPSC Civil Judge Main Exam Result 2019| Uttar Pradesh Civil Judge PCS J Mains Result
- UPPSC Civil Judge Preliminary Exam Result 2018 | UP Civil Judge PCS J Pre Results
- UPPSC Civil Judge Result 2018 | UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Results
- UPPSC Civil Judge Answer Key 2018 | UP Judicial Service Civil Judge Answer Paper