UPPSC Computer Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC has released the recruitment notification for Computer Assistant post. Download for pdf in UPPSC Computer Assistant syllabus 2019 with previous papers available below. UPPSC Computer Assistant exam date and exam centres will be announced at online. So candidates who have applying for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Computer Assistant examination can download the syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. More detailed information regarding the Uttar Pradesh Computer Assistant examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc.
UPPSC Computer Assistant Notification Details
Organization Name – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC
Name of the Post – Computer Assistant
No of vacancies – 13
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Application Form last date – 16 December 2019
Exam Date – will be soon
Official website – http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
Interested eligible candidates should appear for the selection rounds
- Written Test
- Interview process
- Document verification
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates should have completed in Intermediate examination with a Diploma in Computer Science form recognized University / Institute.
For more detailed qualification can refer official notification.
UPPSC Computer Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Applicants can start exam preparation with the help of study plan and UPPSC Computer Assistant Written Test Syllabus 2019. Moreover, a candidate should make a study plan with best time management. Then they can get the expected marks in the exam easily. Keep visit the page to get detailed Syllabus for UPPSC Computer Assistant. Whenever you start exam preparation, download provided material. Downloading links are enclosed below. Visit our webpage for more details. In the same way, you can also check UPPSC Computer Assistant Sample Papers.
Official Notification – Check Here
Exam Pattern for Uttar Pradesh PSC Computer Assistant
|S. No.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Hindi||25||25||01 hour 30 minutes|
|2.||General Mental Ability||25||25|
Syllabus for UPPSC Computer Assistant Post
General Hindi Syllabus
- सामान्य वार्तालाप में प्रयोग किये जाने वाले हिंदी के शब्दों एवं मुहावरों का ज्ञान।
- सामान्यतः कार्य में प्रयोग होने वाले तकनीकी हिंदी शब्दों का ज्ञान।
- आपतित गद्यांश पर आधारित प्रश्न।
- हिंदी भासा लेखन योग्यता।
General Mental Ability Syllabus
- Mathematical ability
- Graphical and pattern analysis ability
- Reasoning ability
- Data Compression and decision making
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Operating System : Windows, Linux, Unix.
- Computer Languages: C, C++
- Document Handling: Files Formats, Merging, Editing and Various other documents Processing, Power Print, PDF etc.
- Data base Handling: MS-Access, Spreadsheets, Simple Database preparation.
- Internet and E-mails: w.w.w., Popular Websites, Web Surfing, Email Preparation, SPAM emails etc.
- Malwares and Virus: Common available Virus and Malwares and their removal.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- General Science: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Agriculture,Pharmacy, Botany, Zoology etc.
- Preliminary Economics: Growth rates, GDP, GNP, etc.
- Social Science: Constitution, Law related issues, Indian History,Geography etc.
- Information Technology and Communication infrastructure etc.
- Space Science: Satellite launch etc.
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the UPPSC Computer Assistant previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the UPPSC Computer Assistant examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)