Union Public Service Commission UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for CAPF Interview Call Letter available here. UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Exam Date and Exam centre will be released online. at online. Aspirants are you searching for selection Process, UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Eligibility, UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Document verification and etc. UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Syllabus for PDF get here. UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019 CAPF Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The admit card of UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant 2019 will be required at various stages of recruitment, like checking off the result, final recruitment etc. Hence, the candidates must secure it properly. Check how to download UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Admit Card 2019, detailed mentioned on it, and more information from here. The UPSC will conduct the Exam Soon for the Post of CAPF Asst.
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces Admit Card – Download Now
Commandant on 18 August 2019. The Written Exam will be of 2 papers. Paper, I will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon and Paper-II will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. More Details About Exam is provided below.
Note: The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited.
Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as the arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. The commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
|UPSC CAPF AC 2019 Central Armed Police Force Exam Summary|
|Name of Examination||CAPF Assistant Commandant|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||323 Posts|
|Exam Date||18 August 2019|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligibility or Qualification
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
NOTE I: Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognised by Government as equivalent to a professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the examination.
UPSC Central Armed Polices Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them to admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Syllabus for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019
Paper 1 (General Ability and Intelligence)
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Polity and Economy
- History of India
- Indian and World Geography
Paper-II (General Studies, Essay and Comprehension)
Part A – Essay questions which are to be answered in the long narrative form either in Hindi or English totalling 80 Marks. The indicative topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
Exam Pattern for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (in Objective Type Papers)
- There Will Be Penalty (Negative Marking) For Wrong Answers Marked By Candidate In The Objective Type Question Papers.
- There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be the same penalty as above for that question.
- If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Method of Selection
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests: Candidates who are declared qualified in the written examination will be summoned for Physical Standards/ Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests. Those candidates who meet the prescribed Physical Standards will be put through the Physical Efficiency Tests as indicated below.
|100 Meters race||16 seconds||18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||3 minutes 45 seconds||4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters (3 chances)||3 Meters (3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||NA|
Note: Pregnancy at the time of PET will be a disqualification and pregnant female candidate will be rejected.
Medical Standards Tests, to check the standards specified in Appendix-VI, will be conducted only in respect of candidates who are declared qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test. The Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Tests will be conducted under the supervision of a Nodal Authority to be appointed by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019 Notification – Check Here
UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Central Armed Police Forces 2019 Interview Call Letter