Union Public Service Commission UPSC IAS Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Date & Centre will be released from our page. UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS Syllabus for PDF get here. UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS Selection Process, UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS Eligibility, UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS document verification and etc. UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS Sample Papers, Model papers, Old Examination Papers and etc. UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Civil Services Examination, 2019 as per guidelines given in Appendix-III of Rules for Examination published in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 19th February, 2019.
A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. The candidates will be eligible to get the benefit of the Economically Weaker Section reservation only in case the candidate meets the criteria issued by the Central Government and in possession of such eligibility certification.
|UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||986 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.upsc.gov.in @ UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Eligibility Details.
All candidates who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking the Civil Services (Main) Examination will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application (i.e. Detailed Application Form-I) for the Main Examination, failing which such candidates will not be admitted to the Main Examination. Such proof of passing the requisite examination should be dated earlier than the due date (closing date) of Detailed Application Form-I of the Civil Services (Main) Examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019
Get UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 FOR PAPER I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science
UPSC SYLLABUS 2018 FOR PAPER II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level)
Structure of the language papers:
The type of questions asked are –
1. Essay – 100 marks
2. Reading comprehension – 60 marks
3. Precis Writing – 60 marks
4. Translation :
English to compulsory language (e.g., Hindi) – 20 marks
Compulsory language to English – 20 marks
5. Grammar and basic language usage – 40 marks
The rest of the seven papers can be written in any of the languages mentioned under the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India or in English.
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 _Genral Studies
- Indian Heritage and Culture,
- History & Geography of the World and Society.
- Social Justice
- International relations.
- Economic Development,
- Disaster Management
Exam Pattern UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019
(this is qualifying paper for mains examination)
(this paper is also qualifying but person has to score at least 33% marks)
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Topic||No of Marks|
|A||Paper-A (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution).||300 Marks|
|Papers to be counted for Merit|
|II||General Studies I||250 Marks|
|III||General Studies -II||250 Marks|
|IV||General Studies -III||250 Marks|
|V||General Studies IV||250 Marks|
|VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1Sub Total (Written test) 1750 Marks 275 Marks l 2025 Marks||250 Marks|
|VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
|Grand Total||2025 Marks|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Notification – Check Here
UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Syllabus & exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Indian Administrative Service IAS & IFS 2019 Previous Year Question Papers