The counseling process of UPSEE 2020 entrance exam will be commenced on after the result declaration, candidates who are qualified in the entrance exam they are called for the further admission process. The exam authority of Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University is announcing the counseling process full information through its official website. The official link of www.upsee.nic.in candidates use this link for getting all the latest information of UPSEE entrance exam by the official.
Actions of UPSEE Counseling
- The counseling procedures are enlisted in the below steps, there are
- Registration fees payment and upload required documents
- Verified the documents at the center
- Seats displaying and online choice for filling and locking
- Seat allotment results
- Seat acceptance
- Reporting to allotted college
UPSEE Counseling Fee
- Candidates who are General or OBC category, they should pay ₹ 20000.
- Candidates who are SC/ST category, they should pay ₹ 12000.
- Admit Card of UPSEE
- UPSEE Rank Card
- Class XII Certificate & marks sheet original and copies
- Rural weightage certificate if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- Domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother) if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness/Undertaking of Medical Fitness
- Domicile certificate, if applicable.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST, if applicable
- Subcategory certificate for Freedom Fighters/Armed Forces/Physically handicapped as applicable
- Income certificate for economically weak candidates
- GDDA category certificate, if applicable
Check UPSEE 2020 Counseling