UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 & Exam Date for Prelims / Pre / Preliminary Exam are updated here. Download UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Bhesijik Interview Call Letter available here. UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Selection Process, UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Eligibility, UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Documnet Verification and etc. Aspirants are you waiting for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Syllabus and Exam Pattern and etc. UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Admit Card 2019
All the Candidates should download their admit card because without admit card candidates can not give the exam. All the candidates must download it before appear in the exam. Admit card will be uploaded soon.
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPSSSC and also the candidates can download it from the direct link provided below. Also, the Uttar Pradesh SSSC Pharmacist Online Application is available at the official website www.upsssc.gov.in. Hence, check the below table for more details about UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist Recruitment and selection process.
Exam Date – 24 Oct 2019
Check Here – For Full Notification
|UPSSSC Pre Exam Date Notice||Check Here|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documnet Verification
|UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist 2019 Bhesijik Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Homeopathic Pharmacist|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||420 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist 2019 Bhesijik Eligibility Details
Intermediate examination with Science (Mathematics or Biology Group) in Any Recognized Board in India with 2 Year Diploma in Homeopathic and Registered with Homeopathic Council.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist 2019 Bhesijik Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist 2019 Bhesijik
Exam Pattern UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist 2019 Bhesijik
|Questions related to Rural Areas||40||20|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist 2019 Bhesijik
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download UPSSSC Homeopathic Pharmacist 2019 Bhesijik Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://upsssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIFT