Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for UPSSSC Lekhpal selection Process, Eligibility, UPSSSC Lekhpal Documnet verification and etc. UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus and Exam pattern and etc. UPSSSC Lekhpal Answer key, Result, Cuyt off, Merit List and etc.
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
If you want to appear for the exam then download the Uttar Pradesh Rajasva Lekhpal Call Letter / Admit Card 2020 from here or from official portal. Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Bharti Hall Ticket 2019 through online mode by entering the registration number and password. To take up the written exam conducted by the UPSSSC candidates must and should carry the Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Hall Ticket 2020 without fail. Candidates are applying for that Post but Question will be arising in their Minds what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the Lekhpal Posts. So in this Article, we will provide you Information about Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Lekhpal Exam.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Lekhpal|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||6000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
12th Pass from recognized board
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Lekhpal
Exam Pattern UPSSSC Lekhpal
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||40||20|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||40||20|
|Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु)||40||20|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Lekhpal
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSSSC
Download UPSSSC Lekhpal Interview Call Letter – Check Here