Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2020 Download for PDF In Previous year question papers available here. UPSSSC Lekhpal Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for UPSSSC Lekhpal Selection Process, Eligibility, document verification and etc. UPSSSC Lekhpal sample Papers, UPSSSC Lekhpal model papers, old examination papers and etc. UPSSSC Lekhpal Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates are applying for that Post but Question will be arising in their Minds what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the Lekhpal Posts. So in this Article, we will provide you Information about Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Lekhpal Exam. We are providing Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern for the guidance of aspirants. The UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus PDF is also available for download from the link given below. Candidates can check our recruitment.guru website for Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Syllabus & Exam Pattern to start their preparation. The UP Lekhpal Syllabus is also available at the official website for download.
|UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Lekhpal|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission UPSSSC|
|No of Vacancy||6000 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
12th Pass from recognized board
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
UPSSSC Lekhpal 2020 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSSSC Lekhpal
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
The Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal Exam consists of the following subjects:
- General Hindi.
- General Knowledge.
- Village Society.
- Village Development.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus for General Hindi
- Usage of Words
- तत्सम एवं तदभव
- वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण
- लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे
- वाक्य संशोधन
- त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द etc.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus for Mathematics
- Arithmetic & Statistics.
- Number System.
- Profit & Loss.
- Classification of Facts.
- Frequency Distribution.
- Cumulative Frequency.
- Formulation of Facts.
- Bar Chart.
- Pie Chart.
- Frequency Polygon.
- Central Measurement.
- Parallel Mean.
- LCM & HCF.
- Simultaneous Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Area Theorem.
- Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem.
- Perimeter & Area of the Parallelogram.
- Perimeter & Area of Circle.
Syllabus for Lekhpal Uttar Pradesh – General knowledge
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance.
- Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Freedom Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- World Geography & Population.
- Indian Geography.
- General Science.
UPSSSC Adhikari Syllabus for Village Society
- Importance of Agriculture in Indian Economy.
- Reasons for Less Production.
- Land Holding Methods.
- Land Arrangement & Land Reform.
- Tenant Reform.
- Cooperative Agriculture.
- Cooperative Movement.
- Agriculture Input.
- Agriculture Machines.
- Benefits of Agriculture Mechanization.
- Agriculture is the 21st Century.
- Establishment of Agriculture Export Areas.
- Kissan Credit Card Scheme.
- National Farmers Commission.
- Community Development Schemes.
- National Expansion Scheme.
- Intensive farming Development Programme.
- Various Schemes run by UP Government & Central Government.
- Agriculture Arrangement in Uttar Pradesh.
- New Technologies
- Food Production.
- Crops in Uttar Pradesh
- Various Industries in Uttar Pradesh
- Schemes for Agriculture Development
- State’s Scheme for Land Development & Water Resources
- Animal Husbandry
- Work & Importance of Lekhpal
- Land Measurement Techniques in UP
- Agriculture Department Uttar Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh State Mandi Parishad.
- UP Agro Development
- Village Development Department
- Tribal Societies etc.
UPSSSC Lekhpal Syllabus for Village Development
- Village Development with respect to India.
- The Village Development Programmes & Management.
- Village Development Research.
- The Village Health Schemes.
- Village Social Development.
- Village Development & Land Reformation.
- Central Government Schemes for Village Development.
- State Government Schemes for Village Development etc.
Exam Pattern UPSSSC Lekhpal
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)||40||20|
|General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)||40||20|
|Questions related to Rural Areas (ग्रामीण क्षेत्रों से सम्बंधित बिंदु)||40||20|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Note: Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSSSC Lekhpal
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).