Uttrakhand UK Revenue Department Patwari & Lekhpal Admit Card 2018 for written exam applied candidates download from UK Official website. Candidates who had applied for this Post & going to appear in PST & PET can download their Admit Card/Hall Ticket from here, also check PST & PET Date & Written exam date. Candidates can able download for Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Selection process, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Eligibility, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Document verification, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Selection List, Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal Notification and etc.
Candidates can be applied this notification at official web portal. In general, Uttarakhand Revenue Department issues UK Hall Tickets 10-15 days before the Exam. Once, the Uttarakhand Revenue Dept. finalises the Uttarakhand Lekhpal Admit Card Date we will inform you through our page.
Stay connected to this page for updates about UK Patwari Lekhpal Call Letter 2018 from time to time. Uttrakhand Patwari 2018 exam will schedule on 2018 organizing written examination at various centers across the state so registered aspirants must download Uttrakhand Patwari exam admit card/call letter 2018 So the organization planned to release Uttarakhand Patwari Admit Card 2018 those want to download Uttrakhand Patwari written exam admit card 2018 .
Uttarakhand UK Patwari & Lekhpal Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Patwari & Lekhpal
Board of Organization – Uttrakhand UK Revenue Department
Category – Admit Card/Hall Ticket
No of Vacancies – 1644 Posts
Official website – www.revenue.uk.gov.in
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day
Eligibility for Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 2018 Recruitment
For Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates should have completed 12th Class from a recognized institute to apply for Patwari Recruitment 2018 Uttarakhand.
For UK Lekhpal Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate must be Graduate (Bachelors degree) or equivalent from a recognized university to apply for revenue.uk.gov.in Recruitment 2018.
- Aspirants should be registered in any of the employment offices of Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand UK Patwari & Lekhpal Selection Process
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test (PST/ PET)
- Written Test
- Certificate Verification
Physical Standard Test (PST)
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|168 cms||152 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Race – 10 KM in 60 minutes and 05 KM in 35 minutes for Male and Female respectively.
Exam Pattern for UK Patwari & Lekhpal Exam
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Marks|
|1.||Written Test||General Awareness||80|
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper carrying 200 questions.
- 03:00 hours (180 minutes) will be allowed to solve the paper.
- There will also be negative marking of ¼ marks for every wrong answer.
Exam Syllabus for Patwari & Lekhpal Exam 2018
- General Knowledge
- English, Reasoning
- Numerical & Mental Ability
- Computer Knowledge
- Concerned Subjects
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as Aadhar/PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead/ Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead/ valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/ Aadhar card with a photograph/E-Aadhar Card/ Employee ID/ Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of all Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
School Study Certificate.
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed) Other certificates if any.
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 2018 Notification – Check Here
Uttarakhand Patwari & Lekhpal 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Uttarakhand UK Patwari & Lekhpal Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
Visit your official link www.revenue.uk.gov.in
Search the Result Page click the link
Enter your register no & required details
View your desktop for Patwari & Lekhpal Admit card 2018
Download Gujarat Uttarakhand UK Patwari & Lekhpal Admit Card 2018