Admit Card is a valid Document Which Is issued by the conducting Authority of VMAT 2020 Exam. These Admit Card provides the complete Contents Database About the VMAT 2020 Exam. These Admit Card are also known as Hall Ticket. These VMAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued only before the commencement of the VMAT 2020 Exam.
Contents on VMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination
- Signature of the Candidate
VMAT 2020 Admit Card Downloading Procedures
The Downloading Procedures of VMAT 2020 Admit card are as follows
- Candidate must log on to the Official Site of VMAT 2020
- After logging in Candidates Must Click onto the Link that Refers to “VMAT 2020 Admit Card”.
- After Clicking onto it candidates must Enter the Application Number and Password
- VMAT 2020 Admit Card will be shown on the Screen with the Candidates Photo on it.
- After Checking all the Details on the VMAT 2020 Admit Card, click the Download Button
- After Downloading VMAT 2020 Admit Card Candidates must take Multiple Copies of Printouts for Further Usages.
VMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for VMAT 2020 are as follows
- Questions will be asked based on MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- VMAT 2020 Examination will be conducted for 2 Hours.
- For Every Right answer one mark will be given, and for the Wrong Answer, No Marks will be deducted for it.
- Questions will be asked from the Reasoning, Aptitude, English and there will be 25 Questions from English and Reasoning and 50 Questions will be asked from Aptitude sections.
- VMAT 2020 Questions consist of Four Alternatives with one correct Answer from the Four Alternatives.
Instructions for Candidates
The Instructions for Candidates are as follows
- Candidates must Keep the Admit Card Safe and Secure until the Examination Process is Completed.
- These Admit Card is a Valid Document for a Candidate Who Appears for the VMAT 2020 Exam.