WB PG MAT 2020 is also called as West Bengal Post Graduate Medical Admission Test. WB PG MAT 2020 Application Form is available on Online Mode Only. Candidates must keep the Admit Card safe and secure until the Examination Process is Completed. It is a State University Level Entrance Examination Conducted by The West Bengal University of Health Sciences.
WB PG MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who belong to India are Eligible for Appearing WB PG MAT 2020 Examination.
- Candidates must have Completed their Internship on or Before April 2020 .
- Candidates must be a permanent Resident and Domicile of West Bengal.
- Candidates must have Completed or have Passed MBBS and BDS from a Recognised Institute or from Medical Council of India.
Candidates must Qualify from the Above-Mentioned Eligibility Criteria for Appearing in WB PG MAT 2020 Examination.
WB PG MAT 2020 Important Dates
The Important Dates for WB PG MAT 2020 Exam is as Follows
- WB PG MAT 2020 Application Form Starts on – December 2019
- Last Date for Submitting WB PG MAT 2020 Application Form – December 2019
- WB PG MAT 2020 Admit Card Downloading Starts on – January 2020
The Dates which are mentioned above are of Expected Dates and Candidates who want to know about the Official Dates must log on to the Official Site of WB PG MAT 2020 for more details and Information’s Regarding WB PG MAT 2020 Exam
WB PG MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for WB PG MAT Exam is as Follows
- WB PG MAT 2020 is conducted on Pen and Paper Mode
- WB PG MAT 2020 Entrance Exam Consist of Medical and Dental Courses. Medical Exam Comprises of 200 Questions and Dental Questions Comprises of 100 Questions.
- For Each Right answer, 1 Mark will be Obtained.
- There are no negative marks Obtained in WB PG MAT 2020 Examination.