Women and Child Development Karnataka WCD Karnataka Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper Interview Call Letter available below the page. WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Exam Date & centre, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Selection process, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Eligibility, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Document verification, WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Notification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper Exam Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. Aspirants can able download WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Actually its the fake news because till now Women and Child Development Karnataka didn’t announce any latest news about the written exam dates. The organization will release the WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker Admit Card 10 or 15 days before the examination date. The more details about WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper Admit Card 2018-2019 given in this article. So candidates just follow this post because we will intimate up to date information about the Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Posts. So be cool and don’t worry about the Admit Card.
The selection for the post of WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
About Recruitment Board
Launched as a pilot project at T.Narasipura in Mysore district on 2nd October 1975, the programme was expanded to cover 166 rural, 9 tribal and 10 urban projects across 175 taluks and 40015 anganwadi centres (36184 rural, 2801 tribal, 1030 urban) was sanctioned. The programme envisages a package of services covering a supplementary nutrition programme for children below 6 years and pregnant and nursing mothers, pre-school education for children in the 3 to 6 age group, immunisation of children and mothers, health checkups by medical officers, referral services and health and nutrition education.
|WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
|Board of Organization||Women and Child Development Karnataka WCD Karnataka|
|No of Vacancy||213 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Applications for Recruitment of Anganwadi Worker / Helper
No Of vacancy – 154
Online Application Form Last Date -02 June 2019
No of Vacancy – 59
Online Application Form Last date – 26 July 2019
dwcd.kar.nic.in @ WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Eligibility
Candidates should have 8th, 10th Class.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019
Focus on Question of Nutrition and Health
General Knowledge and Reasoning Question
Child Health and Elementary Education
Exam Pattern for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019
|Name Of The Subjects||Maximum Marks|
|Focus on Question of Nutrition and Health||55|
|General Knowledge and Reasoning Question||55|
|Child Health and Elementary Education||45|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Notification – Check Here
How to Download WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WCD Kar
Download WCD Karnataka Anganwadi Worker & Helper 2019 Interview Call Letter