WCL Staff Nurse Admit Card, Exam Selected Eligible List Candidates, Exam Date are updated. WCL Staff Nurse Trainee Grade C Admit Card are impt to attend the exam. WCL Staff Nurse Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants are you searching for WCL Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card released from Official westerncoal.nic.in. WCL Staff Nurse Selection process, WCL Staff Nurse Eligibility, WCL Staff Nurse Document verification, WCL Staff Nurse Call Letter also mentioned below the page. Dear Applicants we are provide WCL Staff Nurse Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
WCL Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 Exam Date
Go through the later modules to know in detail about Western Coalfields Ltd. Staff Nurse Exam Admit Card 2019. When will the Western Coalfields Staff Nurse Admit Card link activate officially, then our team instantly activates the attached link provided below.
Hence, the aspirants stick to this page for furthermore details on westerncoal.nic.in Staff Nursing Exam Admit Card 2019. However, keep the login details like Registration Number, Date of Birth beforehand to download WCL Staff Nurse Recruitment Admit Card instantly. However, you can rely on this portal for more details regarding WCL Staff Nursing Call Letter 2019.
WCL Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019: Check Here (Available Now)
WCL Staff Nurse Selected List: Check Here (Available)
Written Exam Date – 01.12.2019
WCL Staff Nurse Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|WCL Staff Nurse Admit Card 2019 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse|
|Board of Organization||Western Coalfields Limited WCL Staff Nurse|
|No of Vacancy||99 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
WCL Staff Nurse Eligibility
Staff Nurse – 12th with A grade Nursing Diploma or certificate from recognized institute.
About Recruitment Board
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred “Miniratna” status on 15th March’2007. The Company has contributed about 7.02% of the national coal production during 2015-16.
WCL Staff Nurse Written Examination Details
Syllabus for WCL Staff Nurse
Exam Pattern for WCL Staff Nurse
|S. No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Test||Aptitude||25||100||30 Minutes|
WCL Translator/ Clerk Question Paper Pattern 2019
|S. No.||Examination Type||Concepts||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
- The Written Examination will consist of objective type questions having four options for each question.
- Out of the four options, only one will be correct and rest three will be wrong.
- The candidate has to choose the correct answer and mark it on the OMR sheet.
- The candidates will be awarded 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/4 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will also be negative marking of ¼ mark for every wrong answer.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for WCL Staff Nurse
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download WCL Staff Nurse Admit Card
Visit official website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for WCL