West Bengal Law Department Law Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. West Bengal Law Officer Exam Date & centre will be released soon at online. West Bengal Law Officer Selection Process, West Bengal Law Officer Eligibility, West Bengal Law Officer Document verification, West Bengal Law Officer selection List and etc. Candidates are you searching for West Bengal Law Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern, also check at under the page. West Bengal Law Officer Answer Key, West Bengal Law Officer Result, Cut off, Merit List and for more details mentioned below the page.
West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Admit Card for West Bengal Law Officer Examination 2018 has been issued by WB. Candidates who have qualified the prelims exam are eligible to download the call letter for the main exam. Direct link to download Admit Card is given below.
The candidates are also advised to take a printout of the e-Admit Card well in advance to avoid last minute rush. In the case of any discrepancy in the e-Admit Card, the same may be communicated to the Commission immediately to enable the Commission to take a decision in the matter. Candidates are also advised to bring Black Ball Point Pen to the examination hall.
|West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary
|Name of Exam
|Board of Organization
|West Bengal Law Department
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket
wb.gov.in @ West Bengal Law Officer 2018 Eligibility Details
Applicants must Pass Degree in LLB from the recognized Organization/Board
The candidates can download written examination admit cards/call letter for computer type test/shorthand test or any other screening test from the WB website. University will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail / SMS sent due to invalid or wrong e-mail ID/ mobile number or delivery of e-mails to spam/bulk mail folder.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Syllabus for West Bengal Law Officer 2018
Exam Pattern for West Bengal Law Officer 2018
|West Bengal Law Officer Exam Duration
|General Hindi & General English
|Language & Literature
|Social Science (Geography & History)
|Indian Constitution & Polity, Public Administration & Good Governance
- The qualified candidates of eligibility will be put through written test of one and half hour duration which will carry 100 marks.
- The question paper will have 100 objective type questions.
- Written test will include questions on Reasoning marks, General Knowledge & Current Affairs marks and Numerical Ability marks. Question paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi).
- There will be no negative marking.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for West Bengal Law Officer 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)