Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank Limited YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Assistant Staff Interview Call Letter available here. YDCC Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for YDCC Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff selection Process, YDCC Bank Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff Eligibility, YDCC Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff Documnet verification and etc. YDCC Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff Syllabus and Exam Pattern get here. YDCC Bank Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank wants to conduct the written exam for the recruitment of Junior Clerk and Assistant posts. So participants who have successfully filled their applications for YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019 are eligible to take the written exam. YDCC Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019 will provide an identity at the time of written exam that a particular candidate is eligible to participate in the written exam. For more information go to the official website of YDCC Bank.
Learn in detail about the Selection Process, Question Paper Pattern for Assistant Employee from the further sections. Stay connected to avail minute particulars related to YDCC Bank Hall Ticket for Assistant Employee.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Clerk & Assistant Staff|
|Board of Organization||Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank Limited YDCC Bank|
|No of Vacancy||147 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
ydccbank.org @ YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Eligibility
Inform the relevant senior authorities to overcome hurry at the end minute. Download the Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank Junior Clerk Admit Card early to overcome technical rush at the server end.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Written Examination Details
Syllabus for YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff
Exam Pattern YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff
|S.No||Exam Type||Subject Names||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Test||Knowledge of Local Language||100||2 hours|
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Recruitment – Check Here
YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Notification – Check Here
YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://ydccbank.org/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for YDCC
Download YDCC Bank Junior Clerk 2019 Assistant Staff Interview Call Letter