YU UGET 2020 Application Form is issued to the Candidates who have Registered on Online. YU UGET 2020 Exam is conducted for Candidates who seek Admission to MBBS Degree. This Exam is also called as Yenepoya University Undergraduate Entrance Test. It is commonly called as YU UGET Medical Entrance Exam. It is a State Level Examination.
YU UGET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for YU UGET 2020 Exam are as follows
- Candidates must belong to India.
- Candidates must have completed 10+2 from a Recognised Board or Institution
- Candidates who belong to General Category must have scored 40% Marks in the YU UGET 2020 Exam.
- YU UGET 2020 Reserved Candidates must have Obtain 35% Marks in the 10+2 Level.
YU UGET 2020 Application Process
The Application Process for YU UGET 2020 Exam are as Follows
- Candidates must download the YU UGET 2020 Admit Card from Online Mode
- Candidates must also fill the Application Form with all the Necessary Details on it.
YU UGET 2020 Registration Fees
The Registration Fees for YU UGET 2020 Exam are as follows
- Candidates must pay the Fees within the Specified Time or Date.
- The Registration Fee Once Paid is Non – Refundable and Non – Transferable
YU UGET 2020 Age Limit
The Age Limit for YU UGET 2020 Exam is Candidates must be 17 Years of Age as on 31st December on the Year of Admission.
YU UGET 2020 Exam Centres
The Exam Centres for YU UGET 2020 Exam are as follows
Candidates must log on to the Official Site of YU UGET 2020 for Regular Updates and Information’s Regarding YU UGET 2020 Exam. Candidates must visit the Official Site of YU UGET 2020. Candidates must log on to the Official Site of YU UGET 2020 for more details and Information’s about YU UGET 2020 Exam.