All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2020 Download for Senior Resident, Post-Doctoral Fellowship Interview Call Letter available here. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident / PDF Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Selection process, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Eligibility, AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit Card Download Procedure get below. AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and Etc.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Admit Card will be Available Soon on the Official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar. All the Candidates Should Download it form the official website because without no admit Card no one Candidates will be allowed to the given Examination. The official will announce soon the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Sr Resident Exam Date. Candidates can Check their AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Recruitment Admit Card from the official website or from this Page Also. So when the admit Card come live to download candidate must download it either from the official website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar or from the direct link which we are going to provide below.
Official Notification – Check Here
Candidates are advised to refer to for Detailed Scheme and pattern for the Written Examinations. The syllabus can be downloaded from the Official website.
- Written Examination
- Personal interview
- Document verification
|AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident 2020 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Resident / Post-Doctoral Fellowship|
|Board of Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Bhubaneswar|
|No of Vacancy||95 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Eligibility or Qualification
Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognized by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Note: In case of those who have appeared for exam. / viva voce and result is yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and / or interview provisionally. In such cases a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute / Competent authority regarding continuation of the course and probable date of completion of tenure may be produced / uploaded in the online application.
Mode of Selection
Written examination will only be conducted when number of applicants are more than three times than the number of posts advertised. However, there will be no written test for the post against which less number of applications are received than the vacancies.
Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar will have the discretion to decide for which post written examination to be conducted and for which post there will be no written examination. The decision thereof will be final.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Written Examination Details
Syllabus for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident
Exam Pattern for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident
- The written examination of 80 marks will be based on the MCQ in the subject concerned and 20 marks for personal interview will be conducted at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
- The date of written examination and personal interview will be uploaded in AIIMS, Bhubaneswar website (aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in).
- Candidates will be sent intimation about the written examination and/or personal interview through the Institute website.
- The merit list (selected and waiting list) for all categories i.e UR/OBC/SC/ST shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of written test and personal interview or only Personal Interview.
The result of the written examination will be displayed on the notice board of the Examination Section at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar and the Interview will be held on the same date as that of the written exam. The final result will be uploaded in our Institute website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in only.
The Interview will carry 20 marks to be based on Clinical evaluation/Laboratory testing. There is no cut off mark for the interview. The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of combined marks of Written Test and Interview.
If insufficient number of candidates are eligible, then the written examination may not be held as per Institute guidelines – selection will be based on Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Download AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Interview Call Letter – Check Here