AIPVT Application form 2020 is going to publish by the Veterinary Council of India. AIPVT (All India Pre Veterinary Test) is conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. The admission will be based on the merit list of NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test). The merit list candidates can get the admission to B. V. Sc & A. H Course to fill up the seats in veterinary colleges under 15% All India Quota Seats. The admission will be available for the courses under 15% of AIQ and totally 434 seats are available. The candidates who have attended the NEET examination, they will be eligible for the AIPVT.
AIPVT application form 2020 cannot be released in the offline mode and the application will be available in the online mode. Candidates can fill the application form carefully to avoid the mistakes. Candidates who are interest in the study the B.V. Sc & A.H course, they can fill the application form of AIPVT. Then, the candidates can fill the application form of AIPVT 2020 in online mode only. Finally, candidates can fill the application form in the www.aipvt.vci.nic.in website.
AIPVT Application form 2020 | Admission, Admission Dates, Eligibility @ Online
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||VCI (Veterinary Council of India).|
|Mode of Selection||Merit List and Counselling|
|Result Date||Last week of August 2020|
|Name of the Category||Admission|
|Page Details||Application form|
AIPVT Application Form 2020
Every year VCI (Veterinary Council of India) conduct the AIPVT (All India Pre Veterinary Test) admission. This year AIPVT admission will be held in the month of August 2020 . An AIPVT application form 2020 will be not accepted on offline mode and the incomplete 2020 application form of AIPVT can be definitely rejected. After the candidates can fill the application form of AIPVT 2020 , the official board conduct the seat allotment process in the month of August (or) September 2020. Finally, the result of AIPVT announced in the last week of August 2020.
AIPVT Application Fee
- The exam applied candidates can make pay the application fee through online mode only.
- The AIPVT application form fees details are given below.
- Finally, after the candidates can make pay the fee for an application form and the amount is non-refundable.
Category of the Candidate
|General (Unreserved)||Rs. 1500|
|SC/ ST/ PH and Ex-servicemen||Rs. 750|
AIPVT Eligibility Criteria
- Indian National candidates can apply.
- Jammu and Kashmir candidates are not eligible.
- Candidates age should be 17 to 25 years.
- And the candidates should have passed in the 12th or equivalent examination.
- Candidates have studied in 12th English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject.
- Aspirants should have 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject in 12th. And 47.5% marks in 10+2 examination.
AIPVT Admission Dates 2020 (Expected)
|Online registration, choice filling, and locking||2nd week of August 2020|
|Last date to register||3rd week of August 2020|
|Last date of filling and locking||3rd week of August 2020|
|Seat allotment process||Last week of August 2020|
|Result Announcement||Last week of August 2020|
|Last date to report to the college||1st week of September 2020|
|Publication of vacant seats left||1st week of September 2020|
|The process of seat allotment||2nd week of September 2020|
|Result||2nd week of September 2020|
|Reporting to the colleges||2nd week of September 2020|
|Last date to report||3rd week of September 2020|
Steps to fill the AIPVT Application Form 2020
- First candidates go to official website www.aipvt.vci.nic.in.
- Then, click the Register button from the home
- Fill the registration (Name, date of birth, gender, education details, address, and mobile number etc..) and save the button.
- After the registration number and password is generated
- Then, click the login here button in a home page.
- And put your registration id and password and click the login button.
- Candidates can fill their educational qualification and personal details in the application form.
- And the candidates can upload the recent passport size photo in the application form.
- Finally, after filling the AIPVT application form, the candidates make payment on the official prescribed notification.