Allahabad University Non-Teaching Admit card / Hall Ticket 2018 download for Teaching Staff Interview Call Letter available here. Allahabad University Medical Officer, Information Scientist, Law Officer, Assistant Librarian, Section Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Animal Attendant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Allahabad University Teaching Staff Selection process, Allahabad University Non-Teaching Eligibility, and Allahabad University Non-Teaching Notification details get following the page. Allahabad University Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Syllabus and Exam Pattern also mentioned below the page. Allahabad University Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Allahabad University Admit Card 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Download
The officials will download the admit card whenever the officials were released on the Admit cards on the main page. Eligible applicants should apply for offered posts before the last date. Job finders who are going for examination they can subscribe/ bookmark our website to know the latest news easily. Competitors will get the hall ticket 10 or 15 days before the written examination.
The decision of the Vice Chancellor, University of Allahabad in all matter relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of examination/interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/ her agency.
The candidate must attach copies of all relevant testimonial documents self-attested. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview only.
|Allahabad University Admit Card 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Summary|
|Name of Exam||Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff|
|Board of Organization||Allahabad University|
|No of Vacancy||34 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
allduniv.ac.in @ Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff
B.E. / B.Tech. in Information Technology / Computer science & Engineering Or. Master degree in computer application (MCA); Or Master degree in library and information science (M.Lib.Sc. Or M.Lib.I.Sc.) and Post Graduate diploma in computer application (PGDCA). All degrees / Diploma shall be from recognized University /Institutions with minimum 55% marks.
LL.B. degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of “B” in the UGC seven point scales from a recognized university. Knowledge of computers.
A Master’s degree in Library Science/ Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in scale wherever grading system is followed) A consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
Admit Card Important Points
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff
Exam Pattern for Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff
- Also the Race of will be Conducted.
- Negative Marking will be as per the Board rules.
- The Above-mentioned Exam Pattern is only for reference.
- The multiple choice & objective type written test.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Note: Minimum Educational Qualifications, All applicants must ful fill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained:
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Recruitment – Check Here
Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Notification – Check Here
Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website allduniv.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Allahabad University
Download Allahabad University 2018 Non-Teaching, Teaching Staff Interview Call Letter