Amrita MBBS 2020 B. Tech Admissions is a Medical Entrance Exam conducted for seeking Admission for Candidates into MBBS Programme which is Offered by Amrita Health Sciences Campus at Kochi. The Syllabus for Amrita MBBS 2020 Exam is based on 10+2 Study Subjects from the CBSE Levels. The Conducting Authority for Amrita MBBS 2020 Exam is Amrita Institute of Medical Science. It is fully based on Medical Stream. It is a National Level Medical Exam conducted by the Medical Authority.
Amrita MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for Amrita MBBS 2020 Exam is as follows
- Candidates who are applying for Amrita MBBS 2020 Exam must have a minimum age of 17 Years and Maximum of 23 Years.
- Candidates must have completed four years and half years and must have studied Compulsory Rotating Residential Internship.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or Equivalent Examination on the First Attempt from a Recognised Board or Institution.
- The Minimum Mark Required for SC/ST Candidates is 50%.
- Candidates must have scored 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and 60% Marks in English Subject.
Amrita MBBS 2020 Application Form
- The Amrita MBBS 2020 Application Form can be submitted by Both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can download the Amrita MBBS 2020 Application Form from the Official Site of Amrita MBBS 2020 .
- After Filling all the Required Details Candidates Can Submit the Amrita MBBS 2020 Application Form.
- Candidates can also Download the Amrita MBBS 2020 Application Form by offline mode by downloading the Amrita MBBS 2020 Application Form from the Official Site.
- After filling the Required Details can post it to the Official Address of Amrita MBBS 2020 which will be mentioned on the Official Site of Amrita MBBS 2020 .
Amrita MBBS 2020 Important Dates
|Amrita MBBS Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of March 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Online application Form||4th week of April 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of May 2020|
|Amrita Medical Entrance Exam||2nd week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling Process Starts||4th week of June 2020|