AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM / MPHA Syllabus 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has announced the vacancies for ANM / MPHA (F) posts. Download for Telugu pdf in AP Multipurpose Health Assistant (Female) syllabus & previous papers available here. AP Grama MPHA/ ANM exam date and exam centers announced at online(https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in).Dear Candidates can download the AP Sachivalayam ANM syllabus and start preparing for the written examination. We are providing detailed information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam MPHA (F) examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, old question papers, selection process, eligibility, cut off, merit list, etc. candidates can keep touch with us to get more updates.
AP Grama ANM / MPHA Important Details
Name of the Organization – Andhra Pradesh Grama/Ward Sachivalayam
Post Name – ANM/ MPHA(F) (Multipurpose Health Assistant (Female)- 13540
No of Vacancies – 1,60,000
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Application Mode – Online
Job Location – Andhra Pradesh
Official Website – http://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the
merit in the OMR based written examination.
- Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination / intermediate pass with any group.
- Must have passed EITHER 18/24 months MPHA(F) course conducted in the State (recognized by AP Nursing & Midwives Council) OR Two Years Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (Female) Course and have completed one year Clinical Training in selected Government Hospital in which intermediate (Vocational MPHVWV(F)) students have been permitted to undergo clinical training. or Completed one year Apprenticeship
Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training, Gol. Southern Region, Chennai,
- Must be registered in AP Auxiliary Nurse and Midwifery and Health Visitors Council.
- Must be registered in A.P. Para Medical Board in respect of candidates who have passed Intermediate Vocational Multi Purpose Health Worker (F) Course
- Must have Physical fitness for camp life
Candidates age limit should be above age of 18 years and below age of 42 years
Andhra Pradesh ANM / MPHA Syllabus & Exam Pattern for Telugu PDF
Exam applicants, refer the entire gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in ANM Syllabus to prepare a strict time table and practise according to it to easily crack the recruitment test. Present, they have released AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM / MPHA Syllabus 2020 . Aspirants to qualify in the exam prepare well through this AP ANM Syllabus. Here is the direct link of AP ANM Exam Syllabus. Everyone must prepare the schedule and according to that complete the subjects.
AP MPHA Grade III Exam Pattern
|Exam Type ( Objective Type )||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Part A – General Studies & Mental Ability||50||50||50 Mins|
|Part B – : MPHW(F) TRAINING COURSE Sciences, Fundamental of Nursing I & II; Community Health Nursing – I & II; Community Health Nursing – III||100||100||100 Mins|
- For each correct answer one mark will be awarded and each wrong answer will
carry 0.25 negative mark
The weightage @ 10% (15 marks) will be given to contractual / outsoursed
employees based on their length of service as follows
- 1.5 marks per each completed 1year for the contract service rendered in tribal areas.
- 1 mark per each completed 1 year for the contract service rendered in rural areas.
- 0.75 mark per each competed 1 year for the contract service rendered in urban areas.
- The contract service shall be calculated for every twelve completed months. There is no weightage of marks for those even though they have completed the length of the service of 11 months and 29 days.
- Weightage marks shall be awarded to the contractual ANM/ MPHA (F), if they are continuing in-service only
Syllabus For AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM/ MPHA(F)
General Studies & Mental Ability
- General Mental ability and reasoning.
- Quantitative aptitude including data interpretation.
- General English.
- Current affairs of regional, national and International importance.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life, Contemporary development in science and Technology and information Technology.
- History & Culture of India with specific focus on AP.
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, 73/74th Amendments, public policy, reforms ad centre – state relations with specific reference to Andhra Pradesh.
- Society, Social justice, rights issues.
- Physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key welfare & development schemes of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
MPHW(F) Training Course
- Anatomy and Physiology
Fundamentals of Nursing I&II (Paper -1)
Fundamentals of Nursing I
- Introduction to Nursing
- Nursing Procedures & Techniques
- First Aid & Emergency Nursing
Fundamentals of Nursing II
- Introduction to Child Health
- Introduction to Maternal Health
- Introduction to Family Health & Community
Community health Nursing I & II (MIDWIFERY)
Community health Nursing I
- Domiciliary Midwifery
- Midwifery & Maternity Nursing
- Family Planning & welfare
Community health Nursing II
- Nutrition Education
- Health Education
- Communication Skills & Audio Visual Education
- Community health Nursing III (Paper – 3) –
- Basic Medicine & Pharmacology – Health Problems & Plans – Communicable Diseases – Mental Diseases
AP Grama ANM Previous Papers
We are providing a few links of old question paper, sample paper, model papers, solved papers in order to prepare easier and comfortable. Download previous year paper pdf links and get answer keys. We have added complete information about the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM exam previous papers. All the question papers only for example purpose. There is no chance of getting the same questions of the exam. So candidates prepare well and get a high score in the AP Grama Sachivalayam ANM examination.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)