AP Grama Sachivalayam Mock Test / Online Test Free, Previous Year Question Papers with Answers & Model Paper PDF are discussed here. Take AP Grama Sachivalayam Online Test here to estimate your preparation along with Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Previous Question Paper PDF and Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Model Papers. Around 21,69,814 candidates are applied for Andhra Pradesh Grama/ward Sachivalayam 1,26,728 Job. So heavy completion for selection. Use the given AP Grama Sachivalayam Preparation Ways of Free Mock Test, Free Online Exam, Previous Papers with Answer Sheet, Practice Paper, Sample Paper and Model Questions & Answer Paper from below page.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Mock Test, Previous Question Papers & Model Paper PDF
Here candidates check the details of AP Grama Sachivalayam Free Mock Test or Online Test with Model Questions and Answers for efficient preparation. Be strong by attend the given questions and match with the answers to predict your preparation for upcoming AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Exam will commence on September 1st, 3rd , 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th 2019. by taking the given Free Online Test, everyone can find out their mistaken / week areas in the section wise of Syllabus and have a chance to prepare well. We have arranged the set of questions as MCQ with Answers in the below page for AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Exam.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Free Online Test – Multiple Choice Questions Type (MCQ)
first, read the complete AP Grama Sachivalayam Questions carefully and then choose the given choice answers. Before fix the answers, take a examples for the answers, like aptitude test need to evaluate the answers by calculating with formulas to predict the correct answers. If you predict wrong or right answers, you can check the exact AP Grama Sachivalayam Question Answers from below of every questions. Keep going with your preparation for upcoming AP Grama Sachivalayam Written Exam will starts from September.
Read More: AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Venue / Centres Complete Info
Sachivalayam Free Mock Test in Examdays
- Kyoto protocol on climate change was envisaged in which year.
- Project tiger was started in————–
- India’s first defense university is set up in—————-
4.The total number of working languages of UNESCO are ———–
Answer: More than Three
- On which date Telangana Formation Day is celebrated
Answer: 2nd June
- Which of the following finds a place in the Ramsar List of Wetlands?
Answer: Kolleru Lake
- The upper limit of tree growth in mountains or high latitudes is called as ——-
Answer: Timber line
- Line joining places having equal degree of cloudiness is known as ——–
- The largest delta of Indian Subcontinent is————-
Answer: Sundarbans Delta
- Governor should have completed the age of ———-before the appointment
Answer: 35 years
Sachivalayam Free Mock Test in Examdays
Read More: Download AP Grama Sachivalayam Hall Ticket 2020
- The Panchayati Raj system was constituted through the ———-
Answer: 73rd constitutional amendment act 1992
- Atomic energy and mineral resources is a subject under
Answer: Union list
- A Chief Election Commissioner of the Election Commission can have a tenure of
Answer: 6 years or hold office till the age of 65 years, whichever is earlier.
- UNESCO was established in the year ———-
- Open market operation is a part of
Answer: Credit policy
- The Mid-Day Meal Scheme was launched on ——–
Answer: 15th August 1995
- Devaluation of a currency refers to —————–
Answer: Reduction in the value of a currency vis-à-vis major internationally traded currencies.
- Meteorological drought means
The degree of dryness or rainfall deficit and the length of the dry period.
Vernal equinox occurs-
a) March 20 or 21
b) September 22 or 23
c) March 22 or 23
d) September 20 or 21
Choose the correct option from the codes given below-
Answer: Both a and b
- National Aquatic Animal of India is:
Answer: Ganges River Dolphin
- The age, density, and thickness of oceanic crust _______ with distance from the mid-ocean ridge.
- Tsunami is:
Answer: Earthquake in ocean crust
- What is the rank of India in the world for natural disasters after China as per UNISDR?
- A is B’s sister. C is B’s mother. D is C’s father. E is D’s mother. Then, how is A related to D?
- If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on. What will West become?
In above, we listed the AP Grama Sachivalayam Aptitude Questions based on the all vacancy wise like Panchayat Secretary, Village Revenue Officer VRO, ANM, Animal Husbandary Assistant AHA, Village Fisheries Assistant VFA, Village Horticulture Assistant VHA, Village Sericulture Assistant VSA, Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant, Digital Assistant, Village Surveyor, Welfare and Education Assistant, Administrative Secretary, Amenties Secretary, Sanitation & Environment Secretary, Education & Data Processing Secretary, Ward Planning & Regulation and Welfare & Development Secretary. So, use the given Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam Model Question Paper and Previous Papers with Answers.