AP PG MET 2020 is also referred as Andhra Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test. AP PG MET 2020 application form is issued to the candidates who have registered themselves on online. AP PG MET 2020 exam is conducted by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Andhra Pradesh. AP PG MET 2020 provides admission to candidates to PG medical degree and diploma courses. AP PG MET 2020 exam is expected to be conducted in March 2020 . AP PG MET 2020 application form will be expected to be available from the last week of December 2020.
AP PG MET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must qualify for the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for appearing in AP PG MET 2020 examination.
- Candidate must a citizen of India or person of Indian Origin (PIO)
- Candidates should hold an MBBS degree from DR.NTR University of Health Sciences in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State.
- Candidates who have obtained MBBS degree from any other state are also permitted to apply.
- Candidates who have obtained MBBBS degree must be recognized by medical council of India.
AP PG MET 2020 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for AP PG MET 2020 exam is as follows
- AP PG MET 2020 exam is conducted on online mode.
- The type of questions which are asked in AP PG MET 2020 examination is of MCQ type questions (Multiple Choice Questions)
- There are no negative marks for wrong answers
- The no of questions which are asked in AP PG MET 2020 entrance examination is of 200 questions.
- AP PG MET 2020 entrance exam is conducted for 3 hours.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be obtained.
How to Apply for AP PG MET 2020
Candidates must apply for AP PG MET 2020 through online mode only. Candidates must login to the official site of AP PG MET 2020 and must fill all the required details on the AP PG MET 2020 application form and must submit it. After submitting all the details candidates must pay the application fee via online.