APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket 2019 – 2020, Exam Date, Call Letter are updated here. Download APPSC Group 1 Main Exam Admit Card & New Exam Dates 2019 at online, check latest APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Date based on Delayed and Changed. APPSC Group 1 mains Exam Date also mentioned below the page. APPSC Group 1 Selection process, APPSC Group 1 Eligibility, APPSC Group 1 Document verification and etc. APPSC Group 1 Syllabus for PDF get here. APPSC Group 1 Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket 2019 – 2020, New Exam Date
There are many Candidates who filled the Application form and will face the Exam. Tentatively the Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 10/03/2019 in offline mode.They are, no need to waste their valuable time to get the information of Exam Dates, Exam Centers, Examination Status of Group 1 Service Written test of Prelims exam. In 26th May 2019, the AP Group 1 Prelims Exam Date finalized.
Everyone needed to check the APPSC Group 1 Prelims Hall Ticket at here. Tentatively the Main examination (Conventional type) likely to be held from 10/06/2019 to 22/06/2019. More Details about the Examination is provided below.
|Mains Exam Date|
|Admit Card Release Date||one week before the Exam (Tentative)|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
|APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Group 1|
|Board of Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission APPSC|
|No of Vacancy||Various Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
psc.ap.gov.in @ APPSC Group 1 Prelims & Mains 2019 Eligibility Details
Must hold the Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or the Institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Must possess a Degree of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or any other equivalent recognized qualification. He holds a Degree of Engineering (Fire) of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or any other equivalent qualifications. Provided that if no candidates with B.E (Fire) qualification are available, candidates with the Degree in any discipline will be considered. As per Rule – 5 (i)(ii) of G.O.Ms.No.574, Home (Prisons .A) Dept., dated: 30.09.1991.
APPSC Group 1 Mains Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
APPSC Group 1 Mains 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for APPSC Group 1 Mains 2019
Exam Pattern APPSC Group 1 Mains 2019
- Screening Test (Objective Type) Paper – I General Studies.
- Paper – I consists of 04 parts i.e., ABCD each part carries 30 marks.
History and Culture.
Constitution polity, Social Justice and International relations.
Indian and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning.
- Paper – I Carry 120 Questions / Marks.
- The Time Duration of Paper – I is 120 Minutes.
- Screening Test (Objective Type) Paper -II General Aptitude.
- Paper -II consists 2 parts i.e., A and B each part carries 60 Marks (Part- A – 60 Marks, Part – B (i) – 30 Marks and B (ii) – 30 Marks).
General Mental Ability, Administrative and Psychological Abilities.
(i) Science and Technologies.(ii) Current events of Regional, National and International importance
- Paper – II Carry 120 Questions / Marks.
- The Time Duration of Paper – II is 120 Minutes.
- NEGATIVE MARKS for each wrong answer will be penalized with 1/3 rd of the marks
- prescribed for the question.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for APPSC Group 1 Mains 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download APPSC Group 1 Mains 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for APPSC