AUAT Previous Year Question Paper: Students can Download AUAT Previous Question Papers for preparing the upcoming examination of AUAT 2020. Applicants who will participate in the Aliah University Admission Test should practice the AUAT Sample / Model Papers for getting high marks in the entrance examination. AUAT 2020 exam is conducted for providing admission into various UG and PG courses. Aliah University Admission Test is scheduled in the month of May 2020. Here we have mentioned the details about AUAT 2020 Question Papers such as AUAT Model / Sample / Old Question Papers.
AUAT 2020 Question Paper
|Application Form Release||April 2020|
|Application Form Last date||April 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||May 2020|
|Result Date||June 2020|
|Counselling Date||July 2020|
AUAT Previous Year Question Papers
By reading the syllabus and the model question paper students can get good marks in the entrance exam. So, each and every candidate should download the syllabus and previous year question paper for the study purpose. In this article, we have attached the AUAT 2020 syllabus and exam pattern.
Advantages of Model Question Paper
- It helps the candidate to get an idea about the upcoming examination.
- By practicing the model question paper, examiners can know how to maintain the time in the examination.
- Syllabus and pattern help the candidates to memory the key points or keywords.
AUAT 2020 Syllabus
The AUAT entrance exam syllabus will be available in the PDF format. The candidates can download the syllabus after the release. The syllabus is based on the following topics;
- English Syllabus
- General Knowledge Topics
- Islamic Topics
- Course-related topics
Download the AUAT Syllabus 2020 – Download here
AUAT 2020 Exam Pattern
|Exam Name||AUAT 2020|
|Time Duration||01:30 Hours for UG candidates|
02:00 Hours for PG candidates
|No. of Questions||100|
|No. of Sections||2|
|Marks for each question||1|
How to download the Model Question Paper
- Visit the official page www.aliah.ac.in
- Search for model question paper option
- Enter the login details
- Enter the year and question paper
- Download AUAT Question Paper
AUAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate eligibility criteria will change according to the stream and courses. The minimum criteria are mention below;
- The applicant should complete 10th, 12th in recognized board with 50% of marks.
- The student should get 60% of marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- The candidates pursuing in 12th class can also apply for the exam.
- The student should complete UG degree with 65% of marks.
- The candidate who is appearing in the current year UG degree also applies for the exam.
B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. – Candidate should complete 12th standard with 60% of marks.
M.A, M.Sc., M.Com – The student should complete a Bachelor Degree in the selected course with 55% of marks.
Courses offered in Aliah University
- Business Administration and Management Studies
- Humanities and Social Science.