Broadcast Engineering Consultancy India Limited BECIL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 for pdf Operation Theatre Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant Previous Papers mentioned below the page. BECIL OT Technician Syllabus 2019 & BECIL OT Assistant Syllabus for PDF, BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates we are provide BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Selection process, BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Eligibility, BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Document verification, BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician sample Papers, BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Model papers, BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Old Examination papers also get following the page.
BECIL OT Technician Syllabus 2019 Assistant
For this reason, we provide BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Previous Papers at page. Additionally, you can also check recruitment details on this page. Provided BECIL Syllabus allows applicants to organize the concepts in a particular order and cover all the subjects. Talented aspirants will understand the importance of planning & refer BECIL Assistant & Lab Technician Recruitment 2019 Syllabus to make perfect preparation schedule. Moreover, applicants can utilize the BECIL Exam Preparation Tips, Exam Study Materials, Solved Papers for applicants effective practice.
Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute and One-Year Diploma in Radiographer are eligible to apply for BECIL OT Assistant Recruitment 2019.
|BECIL OT Technician & Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||OT Assistant & OT Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultancy India Limited BECIL|
|No of Vacancy||53 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
BECIL OT Technician & Assistant 2019 Selection Process
The selection for the post of will be made on the basis of Written Examination followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
BECIL BECIL OT Technician 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for BECIL OT Technician & OT Assistant 2019
BECIL OT Technician Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Famous Books & Authors
- General Science
- Famous Places in India
- Geography of Jammu & Kashmir
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Politics
- Countries and Capitals
- Current Affairs
- Environmental Issues
- Indian Economy
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian History
BECIL OT Technician Syllabus – English
- Rearrangement of a sentence in paragraph
- A deriving conclusion from passage
- Spelling test
- Active and Passive voice
- Double Synonyms
- Choosing the correct/incorrect sentence
- Sentence completion
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Passage completion
- Reconstruction of sentences
- One word substitution
- Vocabulary test
- Choosing the appropriate filler
- Common errors
- Idioms and phrases
- Spotting errors
- Theme detection
- Sentence improvement
- Passage correction
BECIL OT Technician Syllabus – Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Data Sufficiency
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Operations of Mathematics
- Coding- Decoding
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Venn Diagrams
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Word Sequence
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
BECIL OT Assistant Syllabus – Aptitude
- Ratio and Proportion
- Compound Interest
- Time and Distance
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Problems on Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Numbers and Ages
- Time and Work Partnership
- Simple Interest
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Profit and Loss
- Odd Man Out and Series
- Problems on Trains
Exam Pattern for BECIL OT Technician 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Subject Names||Max Marks|
|1||Online Written Examination||Proficiency in Computers||75|
|2||Report writing and communication skills|
|3||Rural development Topics|
The Written Examination (Computer Based) shall be Objective Type Multiple Choice (to assess professional knowledge) of total 200 Marks.
The Syllabus & Scheme of Written Examination is Above.
The final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Paper – I (200 Marks) and Interview (50 Marks).
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BECIL Assistant & Lab Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download BECIL OT Technician & Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.becil.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BECIL.