BFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – Download for pdf in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences staff nurse, Laboratory Technician & other posts previous papers and syllabus available here. BFUHS has recently released the notification for staff and other posts jobs. Candidates can download the syllabus and start preparing for the staff nurse examination. BFUHS Staff nurse exam date and exam centre will be announced soon at online. Candidates who are applied the BFUHS Staff Nurse & other posts examination check their syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers, sample papers, cut off, merit list, answer key, etc. more detailed information about the BFUHS examination keep visit our below pages.
BFUHS Staff Nurse Important Details
Organization Name – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
No of Posts – Staff Nurse, Technical Assistant, Laboratory Technician, Operation Theater Assistant & other posts
No of Vacancies – 45
Application Mode – Offline
Application Form Last Date – 18 July 2019
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Job Location – Faridkot (punjab)
Exam Date – Available Soon
Official website – www.bfuhs.ac.in
BFUHS Staff Nurse selection will be based on given following rounds
- Written test
- Interview Process
- Document Verification
Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent and B.Sc Nursing/ Three years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized University/ Institution
Technical Assistant & Laboratory Technician
10+2 or equivalent with science and B.Sc(MLT) from recognized University/Institution.
The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age in the case of Assistant Professor, not more than 45 years in case of Associate Professor and not more than 50 years in the case of Professor. In Service candidates i.e. in thecase of persons already in regular employment of any department of Punjab Government/ Any State Government/Central Government in India, applying for direct recruitment for all posts shall have 10 years relaxation. For other posts the maximum age is 37 years. Relaxation is upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. Rules.
BUFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern
We are Providing the Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus for Our candidates. Take A look at the Following. The Details about BFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Written Examination is updated in the sections below. The Applicants of BFUHS Recruitment 2019 are advised to check the Details clearly and start preparing. Here we have given the all the details in the section below. So, go through the article and check the BFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Exam Pattern for Staff Nurse Written Examination
|General Microbiology||Objective type|
BFUHS Staff Nurse Syllabus
- General Pathology
- General Microbiology
- Computer knowledge
- Nursing Subject
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations.
- Hemodynamic Disorders.
- General characters and classification of Bacteria.
- Characteristics of Bacteria.
- Growth and Maintenance of Microbes.
- Sterilization and Disinfection.
- Culture Media.
- Staining Methods.
- Collection and Transportation of Specimen.
- Care and Handling of Laboratory Animals.
- Disposal of Laboratory/Hospital Waste.
- Basics of the computer.
- Operating system – DOS, etc.
- Application in medicine,
- Internet- social networking,
- Browsing journals,
- Input and output devices
- Article using the internet.
- Study techniques
- Reading and comprehension Review of selected materials and express oneself in one’s words, enlargement of vocabulary.
- Applied Grammar: Correct usage, the structure of sentences, the structure of paragraphs.
- The study of various forms of composition paragraph, essay, letter, summary, practice in writing. 6. Verbal communication
- Written Composition: summarizing and Precise writing, writing of bibliography, enlargement of vocabulary.
- Fill in the blanks.
- One word substitutions.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Sentence structure.
- Spot the error.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Hematological Disorders.
- Basic Hematological Techniques.
- Normal steps for drawing a blood specimen by venipuncture.
- Complications of venipuncture.
- Characteristics of the good technician.
- Preparation of specimen collection material.
- Patient aftercare Specimen rejection criteria for a blood specimen.
- Lab. request form.
- Anatomy & Physiology.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- First Aid.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Nursing Management.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Environmental Hygiene.
BFUHS Staff Nurse previous years papers along with answer key available on below pages. Candidates who are applied in the examination download sample papers, model papers, old question papers and answer key, its useful for the written examination. Candidates you know day by day increasing more competition for government jobs. So, candidates download and start preparing for BFUHS Staff Nurse Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)