Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd BHEL Engineer Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for BHEL Engineer Trainee selection Process, BHEL Engineer Trainee Eligibility, BHEL Engineer Trainee Document verification and etc. BHEL Engineer Trainee Sample Papers, BHEL Engineer Trainee Model papers, BHEL Engineer Trainee old Examination Papers and etc. BHEL Engineer Trainee Answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Candidates having engineering qualification and PG qualification can apply for the BHEL careers. This time BHEL has given both Engineer & Executive Trainee Posts.Applicants of BHEL Recruitment 2019 must start preparing for the BHEL EXecutive Trainee Syllabus 2019 and BHEL Engineer Trainee Exam Previous Papers which had given for free download.
Hence, make use of this opportunity and crack the central government job. Go through the article and check the syllabus and exam pattern details and start preparation. Here is an overview of BHEL ET notification 2019.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
|BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary
|Name of Exam
|Board of Organization
|Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd BHEL
|No of Vacancy
|Date of Exam
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern
careers.bhel.in @ BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Eligibility Details
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University. With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019
BHEL Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Economic problems in India.
- National news (current).
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Famous Places.
- National Dance.
- Geography of India.
- Music & Literature.
- Tribes, Artists.
- National and international current affairs.
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Indian Culture.
- Political Science.
- Famous Places in India.
- World organizations.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Capitals of India.
- New inventions.
- Books And Author.
- Science and innovations.
- Musical Instruments etc.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Syllabus for English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
BHEL Trainee Exam Syllabus for Quantitative
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problem On Ages.
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Bar Graph.
BHEL Syllabus 2019 Pdf for Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Exam Pattern BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019
|2 Hrs 30 min
|Elect /Electronics/ Mech
Applicants have to score minimum Marks in general.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Notification – Check Here
BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website https://careers.bhel.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BHEL
Download BHEL Engineer Trainee 2019 Previous Year question Papers