Banaras Hindu University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test conducted for providing admission in various medical courses in PG such as Master of Medicine MD, Master of Surgery MS courses offered by the Banaras Hindu University and its participated institutions. The admission is conducted on the basis of NEET PG marks and not it will not conduct any entrance examination for admission in PG medical courses. interested and NEET PG qualified candidates who are applying for this exam within the last date of application submission. candidates who are advised to read the below article to collect BHU PG Medical 2020 results, merit list, counseling process and the related exams.
Important Dates of BHU PG Medical 2020 Exam
- Sale of bulletin of information starts from – month of March 2020
- Last date of submission of application form (without late fees) – month of March 2020
- Last date of submission application form (with late fees) – month of March 2020
- Display of Merit List – March 2020
- First round of counseling – April 2020
- Second round of counseling – April 2020
BHU PG Medical 2020 Merit list
The admission will be conducted based on merit list of the candidates and it released on the expected month of March 2020. Candidates who ate appear in BHU PG Medical 2020 merit list will be only eligible to apply in the counseling session as per the allotment to their ranks. The merit list will consist of candidates’ name, percentile, All India Rank and date of birth for all applicants of BHU PG Medical 2020 entrance exam.
BHU PG Medical 2020 counseling
The counseling will be conducted in twice for admission, the 1st counseling will be held on April 2020 and the second counseling will also be held in the same month of April 2020. This process is commenced on offline mode organized by the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. During counseling, some of the documents are required for verification purpose, the documents are mentioned below
- Internship Completion Certificate
- SC/ST/ OBC Certificate
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate
- Identification proof (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission
Steps to download the BHU PG Medical 2020 Results/ Merit list
At first, visit the official website BHU.
Click the merit list tab on the home page.
Enter the required details on the login page.
Hit the submit button and view the merit list.
After checking, download the merit list for further reference.