Birsa Agricultural University Application Form 2020: The application form of Birsa Agricultural University UG / PG Admission 2020-21 will available at the official page of BAU, Ranchi. Birsa Agricultural University Admission form 2020 is open and it will be based on the Entrance Test conducted by ICAR and the JCECB (Jharkhand Combined Common Entrance Examination Board). Apply through BAU Application Form to the entrance test of BAU Ranchi Admission 2020 and admission for the UG, PG Programs offered at Birsa Agricultural University. Below we have enlisted the details about the Birsa Agricultural University UG / PG Application Form 2020.
Birsa Agricultural University UG Application Form 2020
- Application for the admission of B.Sc Agriculture and the other undergraduate courses that are offered in the Birsa Agricultural University is available on the official website.
- Candidates can register their user account with basic details for the admission process.
- After the notification for the admission is released, students can apply using the scores form the JCECE.
- To register for the entrance examinations conducted by JCECB and the ICAR, candidates can use the official website of the examination board.
Offered Undergraduate Courses
- College of Agriculture – B. Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- College of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry – B.V.Sc. & AH (Including 6 months Rotatory Internship Programme)
- College of Forestry – B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
- College of Biotechnology – B.F.Sc. (Bachelor in Fisheries Science) is a 4-year course.
Birsa Agricultural University PG Application Form 2020
Candidates applying for the postgraduate courses that are being offered in the Birsa Agricultural University, Delhi can use the admission form on the official website for registration. Applied students have to go through an entrance examination for the admission in BAU.
Offered Postgraduate Courses
- M.Sc. (Ag.) only Agricultural Physics and Agricultural Statistics.
- M.Sc. (Ag.) and Ph.D. Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Entomology, Agricultural Extension Education, Agronomy, Horticulture, Plant Pathology, Plant Breeding & Genetics, and Soil Science & Agril. ChemistryM.V.Sc. only Live Stock Products Technology.
- M.V.Sc. and Ph.D. Animal Breeding & Genetics, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Anatomy, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Parasitology, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology, Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Public Health & Epidemiology, Veterinary Surgery & Radiology, Live Stock Production & Management, Veterinary Biochemistry, Animal Husbandry / Extension Education.
- M.Sc. (Forestry) Forest Biology & Tree Improvement, Forest Products & Utilization, Natural Resource Management, and Basic Science & Humanities
- M.Sc. (Forestry) Silviculture and Agroforestry
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M. Tech. (Agricultural Engg.)
- MBA Agribusiness Programme
Eligibility Criteria of Birsa Agricultural University
Minimum qualification is Intermediate/10+2 or it’s equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for all undergraduate degree programs. Candidates with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are also eligible for admission into B.Sc.(Ag) and B.Sc.(Forestry) courses.
About the university
Birsa Agricultural University is an agricultural university from Ranchi, Jharkhand. The university offers education on agriculture, forestry, and veterinary science & animal husbandry. There are 12 colleges under this university including the Ranchi Agricultural College, which is one of the first agricultural education institutions in India.