BITSAT (Birla institute of technology and science admission test) is one of the most famous institutions in India. Admission to all the first integrated programs is based on online test conducted by BITS, Pilani. This test is known as BITS admission test 2020.
Eligibility for BITSAT 2020
The following criteria are required for eligibility for BITSAT 2020 exam. This eligibility is required for all the programs except for B. Pharm
- Candidates should complete and passed out the 12th examination or its equivalent with physics, chemistry and mathematics and should have an adequate proficiency in English from a recognized board or institutions.
- For admission in B. Pharm candidates should pass the 12th examination from a recognized central or state boards.
Admission for BITSAT 2020
Subjects for passing through the admission
candidates who fulfill the below-mentioned subjects can pass through the admission.
- The candidate should obtain a minimum percentage of 75% in physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects (if he/she takes Mathematics in BITSAT) or a minimum of 75% in physics, chemistry, and biology subjects. (if he/she has taken biology in BITSAT.
- Candidates must pass the 12th examination with at least 60% marks in physics, chemistry mathematics and biology subjects.
- Candidates who are appearing for the upcoming 12th examination in 2020 or who have been passed in 2016 1st examination are eligible to apply for BITSAT 2020exams.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt in 12th examination or its equivalent examination only his latest performance is considered. Candidates who have passed the 12th examination on or before 2015 or not eligible for applying the BITSAT 2020.
- Admission will be made purely on merit. The merit position of the candidate will be based on the score obtained on BITSAT 2020.
Instructions for the first-degree programs Application procedures:
There will be 3 parts for filling the applications form: 12th performance details, personal details, and test preferences Candidates should fill all the required fields as per the said instructions. Candidates should read the bulletin board for regular updating of information from the BITS. For filling the Application, the application form candidates can use any one of the following options.
- Apply on online
- Download the application form and fill it by using the pen.
Instructions for proceeding to fill the online form:
- Click on the “apply online” link.
- While entering all the information’s through online make sure that the given information is correct or not, because once you entered or updated your information’s. The entered or updated data will be saved so that no change can be made.
- After submission of your data’s candidates will be allotted with a unique reference number and after will be directed for application fees payment.
- Payment can be done through debit/credit card for online users. Offline users can pay through cash or DD (Demand Draft).
- After paying fees through online candidates receive a unique application number and thereafter upload the necessary documents. After updating of necessary documents submitted will be completed.
- After completing all the procedures submit this set with the application fee to the specified address in person or post before the due
Instructions for filling the form through offline
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it with required needs with black or blue ink.
- Sign the documents with photographs and documents where needed.
- Submit this form set with the application fees to the required address in person or by courier within the due date.
- For online candidates by submitting the application fee through online, the system will generate a unique application number. Candidates can note this number for future usage and references.