Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRCL Executive Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Executive Engineer,Assistant Engineer, Manager,Graduate Engineer and Consultant PDF in Previous Year question Papers available here. BMRCL Executive Engineer Exam Date and Exam Centre also released soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for BMRCL Executive Engineer selection process, BMRCL Executive Engineer Eligibility, BMRCL Executive Engineer Document verification and etc. BMRCL Executive Engineer Sample Papers, BMRCL Executive Engineer Model Papers, BMRCL Executive Engineer Old Examination Papers and etc. BMRCL Executive Engineer Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
In regard to this, the officials of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has invited BMRC Recruitment 2019 application forms for the recruitment of Executive Engineer vacancies. This BMRC Asst Executive Engineer Jobs 2019 provides a good opportunity for the candidates to work in a reputed company and give you a great career ahead.
Aspirants can download the BMRCL Junior Engineer Syllabus for free of cost on this post. Contenders must and should download the BMRCL JE & Section Engineer Syllabus and for more details, kindly refer our site.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
|BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Executive Engineer,Assistant Engineer, Manager,Graduate Engineer and Consultant|
|Board of Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited BMRCL|
|No of Vacancy||220 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
english.bmrc.co.in @ BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Eligibility Details
Candidates those have interested in BMRCL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2019 must have Graduation in any stream from a recognized Board/University.
Note: Candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test merely on the basis of their declaration regarding their eligibility as opted in the application form. Scrutiny/ Verification of the applications and documents submitted by candidates will be done post declaration of result of the written test, only for those candidates who shall pass the written test as per the laid down cut-off marks.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019
Section Engineer Electrical Syllabus
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Network Theory.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
Electrical & Electronics Syllabus
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
BMRCL Mechanical Syllabus
- Theory Of Machines.
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.Fluid Mechanics.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
- Machine Design.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- The Strength of Materials.
Computer Science Syllabus
- .Digital Logic.
- Information Systems & Software Engineering.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Organization and Architecture.
- Databases etc.
- Programming and Data Structures
- Operating System.
- Web technologies.
- Theory of Computation.
- Compiler Design.
- .Engineering Mechanics.
- Geomatics Engineering.
- Construction Materials and Management.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Concrete Structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Steel Structures.
- Transportation Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics.
BMRCL Numerical Aptitude
- Profit and Loss.
- Boats & Streams
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time & Work.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- .Pipes & Cisterns.
Exam Pattern BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019
Written test contains objective type questions.
Total no. of questions is 150.
Each question carries 2 marks.
Maximum marks are 300.
Total exam duration is 3 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Notification – Check Here
BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://english.bmrc.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BMRCL
Download BMRCL Executive Engineer 2019 Previous Question Papers