Bank Note Press Dewas Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for pdf in Junior Technician, Supervisor Previous year question papers also get following the page. Candidates we are provide BNP Dewas Supervisor Selection process, BNP Dewas Supervisor Eligibility, BNP Dewas Supervisor Document verification and Written Exam Pattern also available here. Dear Applicants, we are provide BNP Dewas Supervisor Sample Papers, BNP Dewas Supervisor Model Papers, BNP Dewas Supervisor previous Year Question papers, BNP Dewas Supervisor Old Examination papers also provide our page. Candidates we are provide BNP Dewas Supervisor Notification and for more details mentioned under the page.
BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician, Supervisor Syllabus for PDF Download
Go down and check the BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician Syllabus, Nor BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician Test Pattern, BNP Supervisor 2019 Sample Question Papers. Aspirants can bookmark our site for other updates regarding Bank Note Press Dewas Exam Dates, BNP Bank Note Press Dewas Admit Cards, BNP Dewas Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern, BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician, Previous Papers, Bank Note Press Dewas Results, etc.
In the Selection process, an applicant has to secure minimum marks as per below criteria, i.e. cut-off to prepare merit list will be applied on the total score and not on the test wise rank, but Candidate has to secure minimum qualifying marks in Professional Knowledge also as per below criteria sufficiently higher to get selected. The minimum qualifying i.e. cut-off marks require to consider on order of merits for different categories of candidates are as under.
- Online Test
- Skill Test
- Typing Test
- Document verification
Date of Exam – August/September 2019
|BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Technician, Supervisor|
|Board of Organization||Bank Note Press Dewas|
|No of Vacancy||58 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
- Aspirants must have completed ITI/ Engineering/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized university
Exam Centre or Online Test Details
Applicants should select only one centre. Choice of centre once exercised by the applicant will be final. No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for online examination shall be entertained. If sufficient number of applicants does not opt for a particular centre for Online examination, the Company reserves the right to allot any other adjacent centre to those applicants OR if the number of applicants is more than the capacity available for Online examination for a centre.
The Company reserves the right to allot any other centre to the candidate. The Company reserves the right to cancel any of the centres and/or add some other centres at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The Company also reserves the right to allot the applicants to any of the centres other than the one he/she has opted for either within the state or outside the state.
Syllabus for BNP Supervisor 2019
BNP Dewas Supervisor Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
- Puzzle Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
BNP Dewas Supervisor Syllabus for General Awareness
- General Politics.
- Scientific Research.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
Dewas Supervisor Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Pie Charts.
- Bar Graphs.
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
BNP Dewas Supervisor Syllabus for English Language
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
Exam Pattern for BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician
The Online Test for all the posts will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
The Typing Test/Online Examination will be held tentatively in the month of August / September 2019. The exact date, session, reporting time of examination will be mentioned in the call letter.
The Online examination will be conducted in venues given in the respective call letters.
The applicants will have to take the examination at their own cost. The applicants are requested to keep checking the Company’s website http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com for any change in the examination date.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download BNP Supervisor 2019 Junior Technician Syllabus
Visit official Website http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BNP