Bombay High Court Law Clerk Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter available here. Bombay HC Law Clerk Exam Date and Exam Centre will be released soon at online. Aspirants we are provide Bombay HC Law Clerk Selection process, Bombay HC Law Clerk Eligibility, Bombay HC Law Clerk Document verification and etc. Bombay High Court Law Clerk Examination Details get following the page. Bombay High Court Law Clerk Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. Bombay High Court Law Clerk Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
The candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card to bring the same to the examination center. The candidates are also advised to keep visiting this website for details and updates regarding examination. However, a direct link to download Bombay High Court Law Clerk Hall Ticket is present at the bottom of the page. Also, visit the official portal of Bombay High Court Law Clerk for complete information. The Process of Submitting Online Application Form is Started from 2019 and Will be Conducted till the Date 2019. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
About Examination Board
The High Court of Bombay, which is the chartered High Court and one of the oldest High Courts in the Country. It has Appellate Jurisdiction over the State of Maharashtra, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli. In addition to the Principal Seat at Bombay, it has benches at Aurangabad, Nagpur, Panaji(Goa).
|Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Law Clerk|
|Board of Organization||Bombay High Court|
|No of Vacancy||51 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
bombayhighcourt.nic.in @ Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
Fresh Law Graduates who have passed the final LL.B. Examination in the first attempt with minimum of 55% marks OR
Candidates possessing a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
The High Court may consider giving preference to candidates holding a Post Graduate Degree in Law.
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category based on their performance in the Online Test.
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Documented Verification
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|1.||Objective Type||Local Language||20||40|
- The Written test will be conducted of Total 150 Questions.
- Time Duration for the Junior Engineer Written exam is 2 Hours.
- This Exam is having a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- In this Exam, 90 Questions will ask from the Technical Ability & General Science.
- And 60 Questions from General Awareness, General Intelligence, Arithmetic, and Reasoning.
Syllabus for Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019
- General knowledge
- Current Events
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for BHC
Download Bombay High Court Law Clerk 2019 Interview Call Letter